MonochromeYoru > DarkestKnightofSpoilers
Mr. Reloaded > DarkestKnightofSpoilers

ConquistadoR > DarkestKnightofSpoilers
Michelle > DarkestKnightofSpoilers
Charlie > DarkestKnightofSpoilers

Final Votecount:
DarkestKnightofSpoilers - 8
Jesse Pinkman - 1
joy girl place a vote on pinkman, interesting they got killed that night.

could be mafia, or someone trying to frame..

day 3

Votes:
Ratchet
> ConquistadoR > Alwaysmind > Jesse Pinkman
ConquistadoR > Alwaysmind
Charlie > Alwaysmind > Jesse Pinkman
Naomi > Alwaysmind
Michelle > Alwaysmind > - > Jesse Pinkman
MonochromeYoru > Alwaysmind
Jesse Pinkman > Alwaysmind
Juliet > Alwaysmind

Votecount:
Alwaysmind - 5
Jesse Pinkman - 3

[/SPOILER]
hmmm this could be counter wagon forming.

After going over the game again I would say my guesses for scum would be Dr. Waltson, Jesse, and Juilet at this point

@Dr. Watson did you send a message to anyone again? You said it was your main ability right? Idk how I feel about the Joygirl kill it happened too perfectly to protect Jesse who I also don't really trust.

After going over the game again I would say my guesses for scum would be Dr. Waltson, Jesse, and Juilet at this point

@Dr. Watson did you send a message to anyone again? You said it was your main ability right? Idk how I feel about the Joygirl kill it happened too perfectly to protect Jesse who I also don't really trust.
in rules it advice not to claim, joygirl claimed, i wonder if someone had a wincon to kill them... which is sus of watson for this.

Hell maybe Juliet pushing for a mass claim for no reason could also be looked at as fishing for her wincon
which character did she claim, i only recall turtle ability. also if she asking for ability claim, could see this as town solving for actions etc. also noticed mono asking to.

i watch this show, if there wincon, prob rei killing atura(joy girl) if he third. since rei wanted lum... hmmm

which character did she claim, i only recall turtle ability. also if she asking for ability claim, could see this as town solving for actions etc. also noticed mono asking to.

i watch this show, if there wincon, prob rei killing atura(joy girl) if he third. since rei wanted lum... hmmm
Yea pretty sure she said only the turtle role and not the character.

I dont think this game could even be solved with claimed abilities since only kills seem to show up.
That only really worked with Charles because Juliet confirmed she used an action and maybe Waltson but I'm waiting to see if he sent a message to anyone besides Rachet yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.