US Presidental Race : 2020

Who is taking the US Presidential Election ?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 47 37.9%
  • Joe Biden

Votes: 41 33.1%
  • Kanye West

Votes: 36 29.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
No it's your "Im Independent" Bullshit yet illogically think only the left either rigs everything or is socially and politically the only corrupt country, with no facts in the foothold.

The biggest difference between the Democrats on this page and everyone else, is that Democrats at least acknowledge Biden's political wrong doings and hold him with some accountability. At least Dems acknowledge that other Dems are corrupt and take in corprate and special interest dollars

With all the Non dems it's Trump and his bois are doing everything out of solely good will
When did I say Trump is a saint and is saving america or any ounce of praise? I repeatedly stated nothing is gonna change with either Trump or Biden being president. I'll throw you bone here and say the GOP are not only crooked but they're weak too, especially Trump who could of gained more votes if he actually did reprimand sillicon valley and big tech for their heavy censoring to those who weren't on board the blue train, all he did was make a tweet and then cruz just wiggled his finger while lecturing them like they were children.
I want to make it clear that I gave up on our leaders mainly because nobody on either side is clean nor useful, and typically neither of them manage to fulfill(for the most part) any of their promises anyway.

Here's another issue. Voter Fraud

From the whitehouse site, they have listed a thousand instances of proven voter fraud

Repuclican's post a video, or some pictures of incidences and most of the time when they are investigated throughly by officials and the results dont go their way it's The Media is hiding it and they're against us taking away our Freedom and The Election is Rigged because we didnt get our way

hence all of Trump's lawsuits
Post automatically merged:

When did I say Trump is a saint and is saving america or any ounce of praise? I repeatedly stated nothing is gonna change with either Trump or Biden being president. I'll throw you bone here and say the GOP are not only crooked but they're weak too, especially Trump who could of gained more votes if he actually did reprimand sillicon valley and big tech for their heavy censoring to those who weren't on board the blue train, all he did was make a tweet and then cruz just wiggled his finger while lecturing them like they were children.
I want to make it clear that I gave up on our leaders mainly because nobody on either side is clean nor useful, and typically neither of them manage to fulfill any of their promises anyway.
Are you referring to the NY Post of Hunter Biden being removed from FB and Twitter platforms?

Here's another issue. Voter Fraud

From the whitehouse site, they have listed a thousand instances of proven voter fraud

Repuclican's post a video, or some pictures of incidences and most of the time when they are investigated throughly by officials and the results dont go their way it's The Media is hiding it and they're against us taking away our Freedom and The Election is Rigged because we didnt get our way

hence all of Trump's lawsuits
Post automatically merged:

Are you referring to the NY Post of Hunter Biden being removed from FB and Twitter platforms?
I'm talking about conservatives who have stated their platforms were taken away(Youtube,IG,Facebook,tc) because they were either not democrat or cause they supported trump in some manner but to be honest, looking through their content, about 95% of these people are instigators and tend to talk shit, so they kinda had it comin.

I'm talking about conservatives who have stated their platforms were taken away(Youtube,IG,Facebook,tc) because they were either not democrat or cause they supported trump in some manner but to be honest, looking through their content, about 95% of these people are instigators and tend to talk shit, so they kinda had it comin.
Their plattforms have been taken away or in most cases restricted for posting literal Fake News, for ex NY Post Tweet regarding Hunter Biden emails.

Their plattforms have been taken away or in most cases restricted for posting literal Fake News, for ex NY Post Tweet regarding Hunter Biden emails.
This actually started before that hunter nonsene began, they only did started to fully ban people because the elections were happening but yeah.

This actually started before that hunter nonsene began, they only did started to fully ban people because the elections were happening but yeah.
They started doing this because these Social Media Platforms would let anything be posted and fake news would spread like widlfire

Section 230 ironically both Biden and Trump have a similar viewpoint owerards that law and that it should be repealed/dismantled

Status
Not open for further replies.