US Presidental Race : 2020

Who is taking the US Presidential Election ?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 47 37.9%
  • Joe Biden

Votes: 41 33.1%
  • Kanye West

Votes: 36 29.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont care what happens but if you think dems are not cheating i cannot change you mind
I from Europe and i dont hate trump that much as some of you guys are
also there is more media reporting on vote fraud
This election should be sealed and dusted
Ironic that you are literally being manipulated to believe there is wide spreadvoter fraud and you believe there is the "they're out to get trump" mentality. No proof of any widespread voter fraud. Trump is only saying this because he is losing

Do you think if we the Dems cheated in this election we'd have Mitch McConnell, Lindsey Graham, or John Cornyn elected hahahahahaha

Ironic that you are literally being manipulated to believe there is wide spreadvoter fraud and you believe there is the "they're out to get trump" mentality. No proof of any widespread voter fraud. Trump is only saying this because he is losing

Do you think if we the Dems cheated in this election we'd have Mitch McConnell, Lindsey Graham, or John Cornyn elected hahahahahaha
Trump mentality LOL
I not a sheep also there not just America other countries exit
Stop living in bubble where everything thats going around the world Trump fault
I have zero connection to USA
:seriously:

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I know politics can be passionate but the rules stand. Don’t insult other users or I’m gonna start thread banning people lmao. If you want to just sling shit at people go to Reddit.
Post automatically merged:

Is it over? Who won?
Biden won since election night, there’s too many flips that needed to happen for Trump to come back. Everyone is just waiting for it to be official.

I know politics can be passionate but the rules stand. Don’t insult other users or I’m gonna start thread banning people lmao. If you want to just sling shit at people go to Reddit.
Post automatically merged:

Biden won since election night, there’s too many flips that needed to happen for Trump to come back. Everyone is just waiting for it to be official.
Bullshit. Your horribly outdated.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Have you not heard about the glitches in the software in Michigan? Shit isn't over. Far from it.
This just sounds like “Russia hacked the election” all over again. If anything of substance comes up I’ll change my mind but...

Trump needs more than Michigan to win. IIRC he needed every state in only the last few days except Arizona.

Status
Not open for further replies.