US Presidental Race : 2020

Who is taking the US Presidential Election ?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 47 37.9%
  • Joe Biden

Votes: 41 33.1%
  • Kanye West

Votes: 36 29.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
How, in a nation with a population of 300 million, is the best that the Democrats can come up with a 77 year old man?

I'm not being facetious here, I'm not American and haven't paid much attention to the race what with everything going on. What's happened to the party after Obama? Is it the same as the decline of Labour as a result of Blair/Brown?

How, in a nation with a population of 300 million, is the best that the Democrats can come up with a 77 year old man?

I'm not being facetious here, I'm not American and haven't paid much attention to the race what with everything going on. What's happened to the party after Obama? Is it the same as the decline of Labour as a result of Blair/Brown?
The problem is thinking Obama was any different. 2008 as a 17 year old i also bought into his shit, unfortunately he was just another like the ones before him, maybe not Dick Cheney bad, but bad.

What's happened to the party after Obama?
Well... Obama.:kayneshrug:

H

Homelander

Same thought but extent Corbyn destroyed labor is not same with Dem party .

Biden is their only option currently since Dem has move far left with Bernie bro taking over the party .

H

Homelander

What's happened to the party after Obama?
Well... Obama.:kayneshrug:
The charm obama had with the party, it is struggling to find the one to lead them . Biden was horrible option but he is the only one on polls shown to decently win swing voters .

I am currently concerned with the direction democrats are moving most of the people don't really like radical AOC who is constantly portraying herself as heir to Bernie's legacy kind of worries me what if liberals in the name of diversity are moving far left abandoning core value America was built on !

Status
Not open for further replies.