US Presidental Race : 2020

Who is taking the US Presidential Election ?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 47 37.9%
  • Joe Biden

Votes: 41 33.1%
  • Kanye West

Votes: 36 29.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
lmao .

tons of places where its culturally appropriate to wear a mask when you are sick (i.e japan)
some folks just do it when its flu season at times.
like its not taking away anyone's freedom
its for your sake and its just decency.

sidenote
if bernie was chosen
this race would be a lot easier than it seems rn.

anyway goodluck
california will do its part.
:myman:
That is false I only say that because Joe Biden is much more popular with the elderly population than bernie was, which is why Biden won the primaries in the swing states

See, @Hawks? He cannot answer your very simple question about how his life has improved. If anything, it sounds like it’s gotten worse, and yet he doesn’t think he’s brainwashed while defending billionaires that would rather see him die than help him out.
Wtf you talking about? I told you before, is your life worse under 8 years Obama or 4 years now, look at the gas prices... I love how low they are rn compared to the 4.50 plus it was.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
sure we didnt stop it completely, but we reduced a lot and thats whats important.
We didn’t stop it because people like Ravager think it’s a hoax and still don’t take it seriously. He has no sense of responsibility even though it’s been his precious Republicans who’ve held all the power for years now and have visibly brought us to the brink of destruction while pointing their fingers in any other direction.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Wtf you talking about? I told you before, is your life worse under 8 years Obama or 4 years now, look at the gas prices... I love how low they are rn compared to the 4.50 plus it was.
Gas prices are better? THAT’S how your life has improved? My God, do you ever get out of your mother’s basement? Do you remember what the sun is?

You probably got information wrong.
If it's the hydroclorine, pretty sure scientists said it helps.
This is just false, Trump was touting this treatment, no scientist said that this treatment works. Also Trump didnt even get treated by hydroxycloroquine when he had covid.

He touts against gov't healthcare when he got treated for free by the Gov't

That is false I only say that because Joe Biden is much more popular with the elderly population than bernie was, which is why Biden won the primaries in the swing states
oldies are lost anyway
begone boomer .
jk
well I guess its now a question of if that pushes enough folks who sat back in 2016 to come out and vote. I cant say yes or no to that. time will tell. I would say evidently younger folks loved bernie more tho. sad.
boomers holding the country hostage
:josad:

oldies are lost anyway
begone boomer .
jk
well I guess its now a question of if that pushes enough folks who sat back in 2016 to come out and vote. I cant say yes or no to that. time will tell. I would say evidently younger folks loved bernie more tho. sad.
boomers holding the country hostage
:josad:
Boomers are forsure doing that, they're also the easiest to be lied to and fear mongered. They account for the highest voting population which is why Biden has the best shot

Pretty sure people just misunderstood him, and who in their rightful fucking minds would drink bleach? Good god.
Post automatically merged:

He can't control everything. Just saying.
You just said he implemented a travel ban and then said as a response he can't control everything, so basically the travel ban is useless lol

The point of a ban is to ensure no one enters or if they entered they'd be in quarantine for 14 days

More capable than Trump, and he has a stutter which is why his speeches aren't the best.

I trust someone who hasn't lied over 20000 times.
Hmmm not sure if he's more capable. Trump did a lot of pretty crazy, almost impossible stuff.

Remember how we laughed when he was saying he wants to become president? :gokulaugh:

The man is no joke. And on top of that no way Republicans don't win this, it's set up like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.