US Presidental Race : 2020

Who is taking the US Presidential Election ?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 47 37.9%
  • Joe Biden

Votes: 41 33.1%
  • Kanye West

Votes: 36 29.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wear it when I'm out and about... this shit should of been done with long ago. The fuck was the 15 day thing about if we couldn't stop this.
This is what happens when virus isnt taken seriously and too many gov't officials in many states dont act properly. We're in a third wave and hospitals are getting closer to filling their capacity

At the end of the day, the damage Donnie and the GOP have done to this country won’t be healed by kicking them out of office...and regardless of how incredible it’ll feel to never hear any of their names again, the social and economic rifts they’ve torn open aren’t gonna close anytime soon. Until all sides of the government get their shit together and actually draft bills/policies meant to help people rather than corporations, it doesn’t matter which (white man’s) face is on TV, nothing will get better.
It will also take time to calm the relationships with other occidental countries, Donald has done a very good job at alienation.

It also hides my double chin and shit beard
lmao .

tons of places where its culturally appropriate to wear a mask when you are sick (i.e japan)
some folks just do it when its flu season at times.
like its not taking away anyone's freedom
its for your sake and its just decency.

sidenote
if bernie was chosen
this race would be a lot easier than it seems rn.

anyway goodluck
california will do its part.
:myman:

For our fellow USA citizens, in your opinion which is the worst s*** Donald has done in these 4 years? Even a top ten would fit since he produces an industrial quantity of it on a daily basis from what the news report. For me it is the amount taxes he paid or even the "inject some kind of alchool to cure the covid".

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
You mean you didn't like how the economy was going before this? I want this country to do well...
Financial we need to do better get rid of debt.
See, @Hawks? He cannot answer your very simple question about how his life has improved. If anything, it sounds like it’s gotten worse, and yet he doesn’t think he’s brainwashed while defending billionaires that would rather see him die than help him out.

For our fellow USA citizens, in your opinion which is the worst s*** Donald has done in these 4 years? Even a top ten would fit since he produces an industrial quantity of it on a daily basis from what the news report. For me it is the amount taxes he paid or even the "inject some kind of alchool to cure the covid".
You probably got information wrong.
If it's the hydroclorine, pretty sure scientists said it helps.

I wear it when I'm out and about... this shit should of been done with long ago. The fuck was the 15 day thing about if we couldn't stop this.
I mean mask does help to curb the spread
we currently have the lowest rate of infection per capita in the country due to steps the general sanfrancisco area took to curb it since march.
its really not that bad.
sure we didnt stop it completely, but we reduced a lot and thats whats important.

Status
Not open for further replies.