US Presidental Race : 2020

Who is taking the US Presidential Election ?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 47 37.9%
  • Joe Biden

Votes: 41 33.1%
  • Kanye West

Votes: 36 29.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Homelander

So Donald Trump gonna get reelected again?:josad::josad:
Its hard to predict but i think trump has been gaining ground with anti lockdown rallies from working class . Biden lack of response on china is still baffling me .

Fair to say right now biden has good chance from recent polls , he leads in swings states like Michigan and Florida they voted trump in 2016 . I

His chances are better than Hillary’s ever were, that’s all I feel comfortable saying now. You and I both know he’ll cry like the little bitch he is if he loses, that’s also a given.
Donald is playing Defense right now, Joe's best way to win is to get Penn, Wisconsin, and Michigan, which have polled highest for him.

End of the day it's a cointoss but im going with my boy BIDEN
Post automatically merged:

Listening to Scientists, that's a start

Taking Covid Seriously

Getting a second stimulus passed

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
At the end of the day, the damage Donnie and the GOP have done to this country won’t be healed by kicking them out of office...and regardless of how incredible it’ll feel to never hear any of their names again, the social and economic rifts they’ve torn open aren’t gonna close anytime soon. Until all sides of the government get their shit together and actually draft bills/policies meant to help people rather than corporations, it doesn’t matter which (white man’s) face is on TV, nothing will get better.

At the end of the day, the damage Donnie and the GOP have done to this country won’t be healed by kicking them out of office...and regardless of how incredible it’ll feel to never hear any of their names again, the social and economic rifts they’ve torn open aren’t gonna close anytime soon. Until all sides of the government get their shit together and actually draft bills/policies meant to help people rather than corporations, it doesn’t matter which (white man’s) face is on TV, nothing will get better.
Promised to Drain the Swamp, but brought in the Swamp giving tax cuts, lots of conflicts of interest within his cabinet. Gave Tax cuts to wealthy and corporations and the debt (pre covid) was out of control

Donald is playing Defense right now, Joe's best way to win is to get Penn, Wisconsin, and Michigan, which have polled highest for him.

End of the day it's a cointoss but im going with my boy BIDEN
Post automatically merged:

Listening to Scientists, that's a start

Taking Covid Seriously

Getting a second stimulus passed
I've had family members and co workers get it... trust me, the masks are dumb... Dr. Fauci flip flops on it... your NY governor said to wear masks but he doesn't.
Getting the stimulus passed is all on Nancy for not doing it... blame her.

Status
Not open for further replies.