US Presidental Race : 2020

Who is taking the US Presidential Election ?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 47 37.9%
  • Joe Biden

Votes: 41 33.1%
  • Kanye West

Votes: 36 29.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It’d be hilarious if Biden wins by Georgia and NC turning Blue and the 3 traditionally democratic northeastern states stay red.

The liberal south and the conservative north LMAO. New world order
Post automatically merged:

How does wano compare to trump when biden is the one who wants to raise taxes?
I don’t know why they say it. Open borders and trans issues probably.

Michigan is blue. Biden 2020 baby

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
I’m not gonna judge you for it, but are you pro Trump this election? I feel like a lot of your posts are either more pro trump or at least playing devils advocate for him.
Hell no. Both candidates are absolute trash. And yes lots of my posts defend Trump cause of the shitty media and thei blatant lies(I don't like being lied to. For a long time I thought Trump called Corona a hoax but that was a lie). I have no attachment to Trump and Biden so I can defend both. Biden however has NOTHING good about him. He's not even funny. Memable though.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Hell no. Both candidates are absolute trash. And yes lots of my posts defend Trump cause of the shitty media and thei blatant lies(I don't like being lied to. For a long time I thought Trump called Corona a hoax but that was a lie). I have no attachment to Trump and Biden so I can defend both. Biden however has NOTHING good about him. He's not even funny. Memable though.
Didn't he tweet it was a Chinese Hoax the same week it was declared a pandemic?

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
It’d be hilarious if Biden wins by Georgia and NC turning Blue and the 3 traditionally democratic northeastern states stay red.

The liberal south and the conservative north LMAO. New world order

I don’t know why they say it. Open borders and trans issues probably.

Michigan is blue. Biden 2020 baby
It would be just like 1800s to mid 1950s. The South have been pro Democrat for a long time and the North was Republican. It was the southern Democrats that wanted to keep slaves.

Status
Not open for further replies.