US Presidental Race : 2020

Who is taking the US Presidential Election ?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 47 37.9%
  • Joe Biden

Votes: 41 33.1%
  • Kanye West

Votes: 36 29.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Most of us have known this ever since we were old enough to question why the fuckin’ Electoral College even exists...but yeah, dark money controls every bit of our destiny, and the whole voting process is largely for show :moonwalk:
If you're old enough to question why the electoral college exists, then you should be old enough to understand the reason for its existance.

Voting process has a direct result on the electoral lol. In few cases the electoral has fucked up, but by far the electoral system is the most effective for what the USA actually.. the United STATES of America.

The last thing you want deciding the presidency is a simple popularity vote.

Behind the scenes
Ah for sure.

But americans as you could probably tell from this thread are pretty fine with bending over for their parties.

I mean people actually fucking cry and riot over 1 corrupt millionaire/billionaire losing over the other.

So nobody really bothers questioning their own parties behind the scene issues, which is the only way to get rid of behind the scenes corruption. A Democrat would be fine with corruption in his or her party long as it defeats the Republicans, and vice-versa for the Republicans.

Most of us have known this ever since we were old enough to question why the fuckin’ Electoral College even exists...but yeah, dark money controls every bit of our destiny, and the whole voting process is largely for show :moonwalk:
And you saying about conspiracy theories? If your vote wouln't play any role, then why those candidats spend so much money on election? You are totally wrong

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Any of y’all notice how this thread became a lot more amiable when the MAGAt nuts stopped spewing their unique brand of uninformed bullshit?? That’s not a coincidence, just to be clear...even I’m getting along with the sane right wingers :kayneshrug:
If you're old enough to question why the electoral college exists, then you should be old enough to understand the reason for its existance.

Voting process has a direct result on the electoral lol. In few cases the electoral has fucked up, but by far the electoral system is the most effective for what the USA actually.. the United STATES of America.

The last thing you want deciding the presidency is a simple popularity vote.
Literally everyone on both sides thinks it’s an outdated model that doesn’t accurately reflect the demographics and ideologies of modern day America, but aight, let’s keep letting institutions created 250 years ago dictate our lives today.
Post automatically merged:

And you saying about conspiracy theories? If your vote wouln't play any role, then why those candidats spend so much moneys on election? You are totally wrong
When did I bring up conspiracy theories?? Dude, you are just responding to me on principle, I haven’t been saying anything you claim I am :kaidowhat:

Any of y’all notice how this thread became a lot more amiable when the MAGAt nuts stopped spewing their unique brand of uninformed bullshit?? That’s not a coincidence, just to be clear...even I’m getting along with the sane right wingers :kayneshrug:

Literally everyone on both sides thinks it’s an outdated model that doesn’t accurately reflect the demographics and ideologies of modern day America, but aight, let’s keep letting institutions created 250 years ago dictate our lives today.

When did I bring up conspiracy theories?? Dude, you are just responding to me on principle, I haven’t been saying anything you claim I am :kaidowhat:
You said that election is just for the show, which was wrong statement

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
I would be remiss if I didn’t point out that this complete waste of virtual space finally reached 69 pages...this is the only case where the sex number isn’t “NICE” :kriwhat:

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy

I literally dont know how can anyone be full cons or lib.

I have shit i am cons about and lib about
Crime i am conservative
Cam girls and prostitution i am liberal

Status
Not open for further replies.