US Presidental Race : 2020

Who is taking the US Presidential Election ?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 47 37.9%
  • Joe Biden

Votes: 41 33.1%
  • Kanye West

Votes: 36 29.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hah Thanks for confirming that you got nothing to stand on. "If I can't beat him on my own merit, use his arguments against him...."
?

It was me who asked you if an extreme right wing and climate change denier media outlet is a valid news source, and you didn’t answer my question because you’re a coward.

You’ve got a bad memory.

?

It was me who asked you if an extreme right wing and climate change denier media outlet is a valid news source, and you didn’t answer my question because you’re a coward.

You’ve got a bad memory.
Why should I answer you? You discounted any sort of information because "It challenges muh views" Why give you an answer if you can't even step up yourself? Coward.

F

Fallen Prince

Georgia is not over remaining votes will be counted tonight Biden is down by 15K, recount is imminient because it's within .5

For az, additional votes 500k are yet to be counted so that's not out of the picture yet

Pa has 750k more counts which biden needs to win 63% of those
I am fairly confident on Georgia even NYT has 95 percent swing for joe.

Arizona is a toss really but i think joe will squeak through.

I am confident on PA man . Next batch of votes are from philly (hardcore dem).

I have no info on Nevada it will tilt to trump seeing those trends .

I am fairly confident on Georgia even NYT has 95 percent swing for joe.

Arizona is a toss really but i think joe will squeak through.

I am confident on PA man . Next batch of votes are from philly (hardcore dem).

I have no info on Nevada it will tilt to trump seeing those trends .
In terms of PA, votes left to count are absentee/mail in votes from heavy democratic districts, Joe needs to win remaining vote tally at 63%

Az 88% reporting Biden up by 68K, 50/50 toss up there

Nev and Ga we will know by the morning Nev at 12pt and Ga probably at 9Pt

F

Fallen Prince

It may take til tomorrow to know the results in Nevada and Pennsylvania.
Penn sill be on friday , we might get Nevada in few hours.
Post automatically merged:

In terms of PA, votes left to count are absentee/mail in votes from heavy democratic districts, Joe needs to win remaining vote tally at 63%

Az 88% reporting Biden up by 68K, 50/50 toss up there

Nev and Ga we will know by the morning Nev at 12pt and Ga probably at 9Pt
He is getting more than 80 percent lol no wonder donnie wants to take it to court.

Penn is very really important for his reelection.Trump could win Arizona looking at those trends in maricopa (heavy R county).

Ya below i agree

Yea AZ might turn red
This will go down to Nevada LOL

Main stream media where happy not long time ago now they are starting to panic
LMAO
It will go tight but biden has advantage from other counties .

Last edited by a moderator:
C

critical mindset

Wallstreet is left. Fucking multi millionaries are left. Bernie became a millionaire and he went soft on them because he become them.
I don't see how the inequality is bigger... show me the stats.
It’s increasing a lot under Corona, but that’s also owing to the crisis. Before this crisis income inequality was actually declining under Trump. Yet Trump started out with major tax cut to the wealthiest Americans (and those tax cuts are permanent). Trump hasn’t done nearly enough, and in the wake of this crisis you see why. Thousands of suicides by opiods. Most people have no wealth and living paycheck to paycheck. The bottom America is hurting and the middle class is diminishing rapidly

F

Fallen Prince

Most of the uncounted votes are either mail-in or from large metropolitan cities. Either way, Biden should clap.
Biden will win with 80 million most likely.

Wallstreet is left. Fucking multi millionaries are left. Bernie became a millionaire and he went soft on them because he become them.
I don't see how the inequality is bigger... show me the stats.
This is big LoL.

Wallstreet are mostly right wingers . Karl marx just rolled in his grave.

Status
Not open for further replies.