US Presidental Race : 2020

Who is taking the US Presidential Election ?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 47 37.9%
  • Joe Biden

Votes: 41 33.1%
  • Kanye West

Votes: 36 29.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Fallen Prince

Please explain the exact charges... sounds like a whole bunch of nothing from a bunch of think they know everything fools.
Hey muppet you wanna join with him in prison .

Burr has saved him from mueller investigation, he compromised the country to russia.

His time is done if you want to join your master feel free .

F

Fallen Prince

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Links_between_Trump_associates_and_Russian_officials
Post automatically merged:

He is finished @Ravagerblade if you want to join your master feel free .

I explaned myself, but your explanation is just another lie from CNN and other news channels. Just stupid rummors, BLM - puppetshow, and much more. You didn't have anything real. All your evidence is just pure populist appeal.
Ya ya stop yapping fuckn moron. You guys are history rally behind another alt right leader .

If i see anyone here defend trump you guys make sure join with him . He has tons of lawsuit. @Ravagerblade your adolf hitler has already plans to leave the country. You want to know why he said it in his rally ?

At the very least I would like to know why a billionare pays 750 dollars of taxes and I bet a lot of americans want to know that too. Anyway shouldn't we also objectively analyze also Trump statements about rigged vote when there is no real proof? This to the point social media and even TV have to stop him, even live, from abusing his position if power and spreading fake news and incite people to protest in the streets.

At the very least I would like to know why a billionare pays 750 dollars of taxes and I bet a lot of americans want to know that too. Anyway shouldn't we also objectively analyze also Trump statements about rigged vote when there is no real proof? This to the point social media and even TV have to stop him, even live, from abusing his position if power and spreading fake news and incite people to protest in the streets.
Uhh Twitter suppression is one sided, and there is evidence of foul play, stop being ignorant.

I said Trump initially increased taxes on the middle class which expanded the wage gap. It's the typical 'short term pain, long term relief' strat with Republicans. I also said that it's a slippery slope with this strat and one wrong move can have everything crashing down. Trump was lucky he didnt crash at the time.

"If you want people to work, keep them pour." Capitalist America is all about spending 20+ years working constantly to finally reep the benefits. You have to play the capitalist game to get by until the democrats show up with the relief. The middle class has always been the core of the economy.
Middle class has always been the core of the economy true, but democrats want helping middle class making taxes highter for every one. That's true that usually capitalist do not care about middle class, but democrats also do not care. How exactly they want to help middle class? I didnt's saw real strategy...while strategy that chose Trump, actually was working.
So you have nothing, Good to know your feelings are getting in the way of objectivity.
Ofcourse they have nothing, you are talking with zombies provided by CNN and other channels lol

Last edited:
Middle class has always been the core of the economy true, but democrats want helping middle class making taxes highter for every one. That's true that usually capitalist do not care about middle class, but democrats also do not care. How exactly they want to help middle class? I didnt's saw real strategy...while strategy that chose Trump, actually was working.

Ofcourse they have nothing, you are talking with zombies provided by CNN and other channels lol
Trump's strategy was not working, Trump's tax cuts mostly benefitted the weathly. he inheritted a good economy and helped rich people and corporations get even richer while not helping the lower and middle class all while adding 500 Billion in debt.

Republican's have never cared about the middle class and if you say they do you're lying to yourself.

Trump's strategy was not working, Trump's tax cuts mostly benefitted the weathly. he inheritted a good economy and helped rich people and corporations get even richer while not helping the lower and middle class all while adding 500 Billion in debt.

Republican's have never cared about the middle class and if you say they do you're lying to yourself.
What? Good economy? LMAO
Number of debts of USA was huge, he did a lot of things including buying gold, case he wanted to bring back Gold Standars. And reason for that was obvious. While reason why people vote for Trump, case his strategy actually worked.

What? Good economy? LMAO
Number of debts of USA was huge, he did a lot of things including buying gold, case he wanted to bring back Gold Standars. And reason for that was obvious. While reason why people vote for Trump, case his strategy actually worked.
Trump literally raised the Deficit from Obama by 500 billion dollars
Job growth rate is higher under obama then trump
GDP growth was higher than Trump
Stockmarket does well when you give it exhorbident tax cuts
People vote for trump because they got sold on his bullshit

Status
Not open for further replies.