US Presidental Race : 2020

Who is taking the US Presidential Election ?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 47 37.9%
  • Joe Biden

Votes: 41 33.1%
  • Kanye West

Votes: 36 29.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Listen, I know Trump is a douche and doesn't have the temper to be president, but he was nowhere near as harmful as people made him out to be. He stabilized relationship with North Korea, hasn't started any war with Russia or China, and when it comes to immigration, he actually deported less illegal immigrants than Obama. Even with Coronavirus, most people polled said their lives are better now than in 2016.

For all the "racist" crap CNN/MSNBC accuse him of, it seems he got the highest non-white vote the GOP ever got since the 60s when Democrats were right wing. It was white men that largely stopped supporting him this time around.

Listen, I know Trump is a douche and doesn't have the temper to be president, but he was nowhere near as harmful as people made him out to be. He stabilized relationship with North Korea, hasn't started any war with Russia or China, and when it comes to immigration, he actually deported less illegal immigrants than Obama. Even with Coronavirus, most people polled said their lives are better now than in 2016.

For all the "racist" crap CNN/MSNBC accuse him of, it seems he got the highest non-white vote the GOP ever got since the 60s when Democrats were right wing. It was white men that largely stopped supporting him this time around.
a lot of it is Optics.
Look and how Obama deported more illegals in his first year than Trump did during his whole term.
but look at the difference it responses.
I think the biggest reason is that Obama didn't shout it from the roof tops like Trump.

C

critical mindset

But there's nothing stopping China from taking over independence Taiwan tho, China have been preparing for the invasion in the last 7 decade. It's just matter of time
China can mass produce anti ship ballistic missiles that they can deploy from anywhere on earth that can destroy aircraft carriers

Even Pentagon admits they don’t have answer for that

Status
Not open for further replies.