US Presidental Race : 2020

Who is taking the US Presidential Election ?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 47 37.9%
  • Joe Biden

Votes: 41 33.1%
  • Kanye West

Votes: 36 29.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
SNOWFLAKEEEEE.... the people in the back... SNOWFLAKEEEEEE
Haha, don't worry we know it's you leftist, now you just want to use that word... haha Rent Free Living.
Post automatically merged:

The people here backing Trump are the same people that are saying Stop the Count and Count the Vote... MUSIC TO MY EARRRRRRS

They dont
Man you guys sure love talking, as if Biden could win legitimately. Dudes a trainwreck.

I dont care what people think of my grammar. Half of my life was in spain people should know that .
random people on the internet should know you lived in spain?

Man you guys sure love talking, as if Biden could win legitimately. Dudes a trainwreck.
the thing with that line of reasoining is that most likely alot of people didnt vote for joe biden but agaisnt trump. in any other election against any other person, it would be perfectly reasonable to have doubts regarding joe biden breaking voter records lol. but in this election? not so sure thats reasonable

the thing with that line of reasoining is that most likely alot of people didnt vote for joe biden but agaisnt trump. in any other election against any other person, it would be perfectly reasonable to have doubts regarding joe biden breaking voter records lol. but in this election? not so sure thats reasonable
If shit were going more normally, but tons of foul play has happened. Just because people are voting against Trump doesn't mean they have tons of numbers.

Haha, don't worry we know it's you leftist, now you just want to use that word... haha Rent Free Living.

SNOWFLAKE... lets hear it in the back... SNOWFLAKE SNOWFLAKE

Snowflakes are living rent free in your head too

Trumpers have doubt over voting because their man is losingggggggggggg. Muliple suits, courts thrown them out, Republican secretary of states have stated that there isnt voter fraud.

They want to ruin the credibility of the vote so their candidate can win, they dont give 2 shits about democracy

Status
Not open for further replies.