US Presidental Race : 2020

Who is taking the US Presidential Election ?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 47 37.9%
  • Joe Biden

Votes: 41 33.1%
  • Kanye West

Votes: 36 29.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Trump being elected was democracy, you have to deal with the results, even if you dont like them.
The best part starts when people realize that things arent getting better and there is no Trump to blame.
It wasn't democracy. Trump lost the popular vote twice. That would be a democracy.

He won the first time because of the electoral college. Something even he thinks is bullshit and undemocratic lol

Hello Joe Biden. After smiling, i took the poster to hang on the wall, from today we will be together. Every time I see you, I will become more in love. With you, I will overcome all challenges. Wait for him more than 2 days and receive such sweet fruit that is so much awaiting. I immediately went to buy a dozen more posters to support you. I have matured to see everything, it's great, right. It's only been 2 days and you've got more than 72 million votes, do you need to be so good? Establishing a company to own your life but still not forgetting to create opportunities for close political sisters in Washington DC? I feel so proud, my effort to trust you is meaningful because you are still you. Just finished promoting the campaign to prepare for a new term, his job is probably not enough. You know you need rest, and yet you still are. Hi, once again. Let me be with you again. After all, we got back together. I do not vote in person, but I will vote by mail.

It wasn't democracy. Trump lost the popular vote twice. That would be a democracy.

He won the first time because of the electoral college. Something even he thinks is bullshit and undemocratic lol
Like it ot not, but 70 595 635 people vote for him, while biden get only 74 millions votes, including dead people.

Hello Joe Biden. After smiling, i took the poster to hang on the wall, from today we will be together. Every time I see you, I will become more in love. With you, I will overcome all challenges. Wait for him more than 2 days and receive such sweet fruit that is so much awaiting. I immediately went to buy a dozen more posters to support you. I have matured to see everything, it's great, right. It's only been 2 days and you've got more than 72 million votes, do you need to be so good? Establishing a company to own your life but still not forgetting to create opportunities for close political sisters in Washington DC? I feel so proud, my effort to trust you is meaningful because you are still you. Just finished promoting the campaign to prepare for a new term, his job is probably not enough. You know you need rest, and yet you still are. Hi, once again. Let me be with you again. After all, we got back together. I do not vote in person, but I will vote by mail.

Status
Not open for further replies.