US Presidental Race : 2020

Who is taking the US Presidential Election ?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 47 37.9%
  • Joe Biden

Votes: 41 33.1%
  • Kanye West

Votes: 36 29.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
He has dozens of lawsuits and biden administration will open Muller investigation again.
He and his family are finised , they are desperate you can see the fear in eric's eye his family each of 'em will be targeted .
Its great stain to democracy trump was even elected. 68 million muppets are dangerous like their master .
It was important to defeat the fascist clown .
Trump being elected was democracy, you have to deal with the results, even if you dont like them.
The best part starts when people realize that things arent getting better and there is no Trump to blame.

Hello Joe Biden. After smiling, i took the poster to hang on the wall, from today we will be together. Every time I see you, I will become more in love. With you, I will overcome all challenges. Wait for him more than 2 days and receive such sweet fruit that is so much awaiting. I immediately went to buy a dozen more posters to support you. I have matured to see everything, it's great, right. It's only been 2 days and you've got more than 72 million votes, do you need to be so good? Establishing a company to own your life but still not forgetting to create opportunities for close political sisters in Washington DC? I feel so proud, my effort to trust you is meaningful because you are still you. Just finished promoting the campaign to prepare for a new term, his job is probably not enough. You know you need rest, and yet you still are. Hi, once again. Let me be with you again. After all, we got back together. I do not vote in person, but I will vote by mail.

Hello Joe Biden. After smiling, i took the poster to hang on the wall, from today we will be together. Every time I see you, I will become more in love. With you, I will overcome all challenges. Wait for him more than 2 days and receive such sweet fruit that is so much awaiting. I immediately went to buy a dozen more posters to support you. I have matured to see everything, it's great, right. It's only been 2 days and you've got more than 72 million votes, do you need to be so good? Establishing a company to own your life but still not forgetting to create opportunities for close political sisters in Washington DC? I feel so proud, my effort to trust you is meaningful because you are still you. Just finished promoting the campaign to prepare for a new term, his job is probably not enough. You know you need rest, and yet you still are. Hi, once again. Let me be with you again. After all, we got back together. I do not vote in person, but I will vote by mail.
:believe:

当然,您现在就像我一样,我不确定您是否仍然记得今天,但是当时钟在2020年11月8日只有00:00时,我不禁想到:“哦,我的一个或四个则已,一多么困难的一年,因为你当选总统”。我不自私,但那时我仍然不能接受,某个女孩会来偷你。但是随着时间的流逝,我的悲伤也在逐渐改善,我选择克服它,选择继续支持你,甚至我支持你的爱情故事,很多时候我认为是她的外表使他的生活不再沉闷或沮丧。我是偶像,我是粉丝,粉丝一直希望自己的偶像开心。过去的四年经历了许多困难,有些时候我跌倒了,但由于热情我仍然坚持不懈,这真的使您非常感激。特朗普,要开心!我在这里支持你。
Post automatically merged:

Status
Not open for further replies.