US Presidental Race : 2020

Who is taking the US Presidential Election ?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 47 37.9%
  • Joe Biden

Votes: 41 33.1%
  • Kanye West

Votes: 36 29.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
35$ says Biden is out by May. An added 25$ says Kamala Harris kills him in the library with the candle stick.
I say 1 month until he dies a "natural" death and Harris takes over with Hillary as VP; until Harris get into a accident and Hillary becomes the President in the end of 2021
I wonder if people will keep blaming Trump long after he is no longer the president. :sanmoji:
1000% they need a spacegoat after all

Oh well best of luck for the yankess you will need it and don't start a war that pulls us germans into you conflicts

F

Fallen Prince

I wonder if people will keep blaming Trump long after he is no longer the president. :sanmoji:
He has dozens of lawsuits and biden administration will open Muller investigation again.

He and his family are finised , they are desperate you can see the fear in eric's eye his family each of 'em will be targeted .

Its great stain to democracy trump was even elected. 68 million muppets are dangerous like their master .

It was important to defeat the fascist clown .

He has dozens of lawsuits and biden administration will open Muller investigation again.

He and his family are finised , ghey are desperate to run pillar to post with fake ballot .

Its great stain to democracy trump was even elected. 68 million muppets are dangerous like their master .

It was important to defeat the fascist clown .
What the fuck is wrong with your grammar, are you even american?

Status
Not open for further replies.