Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Bonnibel
Ekkologix
Kagura
Joygirl
Pot Goblin

These are the players I town read for now. Fuji apparently is indie but I trust him for now as well.

Other players who I don't particularly town read but are vouched by other players or have something supporting them:
RippedCal
Pero
Juliet
Charlie
Gambit

Leaves me with:
Lord Melkor
Worst
Rej
Mitch
Arondight

I'll start there with isos.
why is joy town btw? ~☆

i like that PoE tho. agree with it ~☆

if i have to put them in order its rej > mitch > melkor > worst > aron

~☆

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Can you guys give me your sus/town reads? Also a summary would be nice ^^
I'm starting to see @MitchMatch a bit better and @Arondight a bit worse. Mitch at least came in the thread to talk about some things regarding the suspicions on him. But Aron did something cheeky where he was called out for lurking, made a quick comment that was him confused with the callout, then went straight back to being inactive.

Other than @BornInAbyss (who's most likely getting killed/replaced soon) Aron has been very inactive in the thread. Being an alive player with the least amount of activity.

Other than that my current reads are more or less the same.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
SSS?
and do you think we should lynch gambino?
Special Sorcery Service (スペシャル・ソーサリィ・サーヴィス, Supesharu Sōsaryi Sāvuisu?), also known by the abbreviation of SSS, is the British equivalent of Japan's Anti-Spirit Team. They were first mentioned in the spin-off manga series of Date A Live, Date AST Like.

he is def a lynchworthy candidate, him and Ekko should be tied for example :optimistic:

Emil

Certified Memelord
hmm, lucky you .-. and me, idk

i made you target same people again, as long as you can

if you were town with unlimited kills for some reason, i'd be screwed but it says that purple mafia tried to superkill him and if it's not oneshot, that would make you purple mafia, since they're the ones who superkilled pain this night

@Ekkologix therefore Kagura did target you this night too
you ability is confusing. how is this useful for town?

No, I never even got me investigation ability that I bought.
The whole market shop was a farce and most likely raided by mafs to prevent town from getting anything good.
I hate all this "first come, first served" stuff going on in this version of mafia games btw.
As I´m not a spontaneous person and like to think things through before I do anything I´m at a major disadvantage here. In the board I played mafia before it didn´t matter that much how fast you are, it mattered more how smart you are.

This was a horrible night. Congratulions only to the person who killed UwU.
It would have been better if I was killed instead some other players because my role is terribly weak. I can survive some stuff that I otherwise shouldn´t survive but... that´s it! I have no investigations, I can not protect other players, I have no killshots, I really have nothing else that could be helpful for town. Just surviving is so damn pointless because I can´t do shit for town.

Nana´s death confirms me town and Bonnibel got possibly hit by UwU´s ability? Does that match? Was UwU even in the game yet as Bonni said that she investigated me as guilty?
I was thinking that at first but there isn't any mention of a purple kill in the N1 write-up, leading me to believe that failed faction kills don't reveal what faction it came from.
like drago said, you dont need abilities to make impact. I am having mixed thoughts about these over reaction posts by you. ~☆

Emil

Certified Memelord
I´m sorry to say but this highly contradicts my own town reads.

Kagurashii doesn´t look town to me at all! She used a killshot on T-Pein and she tried to get him lynched last day by making some stuff up from the wording in his posts. She tried exactly the same to do with me.
Both, T-Pein and me are confirmed townies. Why don´t you see what she´s doing here? She didn´t help town in any way so far, she only ever tried to harm town as much as possible.

Vote lynch Kagurashii

T-Pein suggested, unfortunately way too late, that people sould switch to Kagurashii, Ekko was the one who was so focussed on Yo as alternative candidate and everybody just followed him because it was so easy to follow and vote Yo out because both mafia factions could simply hang on to him and nobody defending him.

About Rej, his posts seemed to be logical so far but I´m disappointed as I believed he had to be Kurumi.

The whole thing about Bonnibel still seems fishy to me, currently seeing UwU´s role we might lean to a manipulated ability but she could still have faked the investigation result by herself after all. I was thinking do something similar to do, trying to make you guys believe that I did get my investigation and saying that I got a guilty result on Kagurashii to get her lynched today. After long time thinking about it I decided against this however because I´m not playing that shady as town.
i dont like this ~☆

Emil

Certified Memelord
Ekko I am 100% sure he is scum now.
His PR also doesnt make sense it looks so fake and overlaps with my PR.
Also he is posting too much and everyone who converses with him without pushing him is scum in my eyes too. So Drago + Ekko could be a scum team.

vote läänch Ekkologix

:few:
so you have chosen death
my condolences rej
you played well while it lasted

~☆

Emil

Certified Memelord
How does his PR overlap with yours? It seems very different since you are just basically posting lots of emojis.

Also do you read Ekko and Drago scum as a gut feeling or you have any receipts which you could show us too?

Drago was after Mango last day while Ekko was after Yo Tan. At day end Mango had only one vote against him. What makes you think they could be a team?
hes open wolfing kagura, dont bear him much attention

~☆

Status
Not open for further replies.