Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Joygirl1

By the way, this game has turned from dating sim to a beat em´up game pretty fast. I don´t take things personally here and I really hope everyone is okay again after all that fighting and insulting that was going on in the last few hours? oO

I can only go with my feelings who I think looks more town and who I think could be scum or indies but I give you an overview.

Town looking players to me so far: Gambit, Fuji, Mango, Cal, probably Yo Tan Wa

For strange reasons I think I can trust on Rej too and I don´t want to see him getting lychend today.

Think it would help us most if we can get a solution for this situation between Charlie and Pero, so, sorry, but we should vote one of them off. Both don´t look that good to me.

As for the rest it´s very hard to say anything about them because there aren´t much posts to analyze.

By the way, this game has turned from dating sim to a beat em´up game pretty fast. I don´t take things personally here and I really hope everyone is okay again after all that fighting and insulting that was going on in the last few hours? oO

I can only go with my feelings who I think looks more town and who I think could be scum or indies but I give you an overview.

Town looking players to me so far: Gambit, Fuji, Mango, Cal, probably Yo Tan Wa

For strange reasons I think I can trust on Rej too and I don´t want to see him getting lychend today.

Think it would help us most if we can get a solution for this situation between Charlie and Pero, so, sorry, but we should vote one of them off. Both don´t look that good to me.

As for the rest it´s very hard to say anything about them because there aren´t much posts to analyze.
Whatever happens in the game stays in the game, I dont let that affect how I itnerract with people ^^

I understand the last part but atm Im still hesitant because Charlie seems to be genuinely frustrated atm. Not sure if its because he's actual scum mad he got caught or frustrated town.

What do you think of @Ekkologix btw.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
I am going to change my vote from Pero to Charlie for now. This claim is a pretty big deal and should be explored in some way.

Vote Lynch Charlie
To give an explanation on a Vote Lynch Charlie it's because of the antagonist part in the character's wiki. And a quick skim showed that the character was pretty selfish for most of the series (correct me if I'm wrong though please). I don't know the lore very well so in my eyes a character like that has a good chance of being scum or hostile indie.

J

Joygirl1

Whatever happens in the game stays in the game, I dont let that affect how I itnerract with people ^^

I understand the last part but atm Im still hesitant because Charlie seems to be genuinely frustrated atm. Not sure if its because he's actual scum mad he got caught or frustrated town.

What do you think of @Ekkologix btw.
Ekko is basically begging to get lynched and I don´t like that. Maybe he has some crazy ability to redirect lynches or some crap like that. Looks like an indie role to me.

It´s so horrible to date guys like you btw xD

To give an explanation on a Vote Lynch Charlie it's because of the antagonist part in the character's wiki. And a quick skim showed that the character was pretty selfish for most of the series (correct me if I'm wrong though please). I don't know the lore very well so in my eyes a character like that has a good chance of being scum or hostile indie.
So I am scum with fake role and I decided to claim my own scum role. That's your thought process? Holy shet

I'm on page 56 right now.

Of course he could have finally formed a meta on me and be using that but this isn't what he said, and also I've played here a while now, why has he never given me these reads for these reasons before
This is something you should be asking Rej about his read on you and not me.

Tbh I wanna vote Worst out the most rn.
I remember Worst responded back to me yesterday about his vote on you and he said his vote on you was for reactions. It's an nai play since both scum and town can do that.

Emil

Certified Memelord
okay 2 things

1. why r u bringing my quote there? it was to gambit and was clearly not serious / shud not be taken as an evidence for a case that u r trying to make. my color isnt white, but the town wincon is green. gambit's lack of reaction to it was bad to me
2. town wincon is green. we really are going down this angle shooting path again? so the slip is pero did not know that town wincon is green color?

~♡

Emil

Certified Memelord
i have info

@Fujishiro is kurumi

what now

im pretty sure thats a bad role not a good one and that gun ability is probably something harmful

i wanted a vote count before hand to see whats going on, but its w.e

~♡

okay 2 things

1. why r u bringing my quote there? it was to gambit and was clearly not serious / shud not be taken as an evidence for a case that u r trying to make. my color isnt white, but the town wincon is green. gambit's lack of reaction to it was bad to me
2. town wincon is green. we really are going down this angle shooting path again? so the slip is pero did not know that town wincon is green color?

~♡
I quoted your joke because it started from Pero's response to it, without it there wouldn't be context
pero saying that there's no general town color, i tried to bait him but then misread one word and people called it my slip

i've been explaining it like 4 times already darling

Status
Not open for further replies.