Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
β€Ž
i would just leave my slot personally. modkills randonly swing the game. like the one joy did was also uncalled for and hurt her alignment
How was Joygirl's uncalled for?

If we left your slot alone it either forces you to post when you don't want to, or your slot is inactive and town lose due to that anyway. It *was* a modkill, but with how it worked it was revoked when you said you could play, which was the cleanest way to handle it overall in my view.

Emil

Certified Memelord
β€Ž
How was Joygirl's uncalled for?

If we left your slot alone it either forces you to post when you don't want to, or your slot is inactive and town lose due to that anyway. It *was* a modkill, but with how it worked it was revoked when you said you could play, which was the cleanest way to handle it overall in my view.
why wud town lose due to my slot being inactive lol. i said i wud be back in a day or 2

i think most of my actions were on point too they just either did not work or was disabled

DEM disabling stuff for 2 nights was unfortunate

i think town had the PoE right for so long. they just couldnt do much about it because mafia could brute their way out via these actionless nights or WQ surviving ultra kill. kind of unfortunate town has the right targets but cant do much about it

Ekko, town killed much more town that mafia did this game.

Peroroncino

πŸ…·πŸ…°πŸ…»πŸ…° πŸ…ΌπŸ…°πŸ…³πŸ†πŸ…ΈπŸ…³
β€Ž
You were too precious to shoot :catblush:
i kept baiting people to shoot me cause i was hiding behind people who were scum i had a passive that nerfs abilities that target me and an item that reflects kills.
if it were not for kagura's broken ass role i was almost unstoppable.

Emil

Certified Memelord
β€Ž
anyway lets leave it at that. i did really enjoy the game. do feel that the last cycle was a bit too favorable to make WQ win

like i have no explaination of why i couldnt amp my kill to make it work during the day and why my juliet kill only worked after votes are locked

these things are clearly favorable to WQ and is actually the sole reason why the last day swung the way it did

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
β€Ž
why wud town lose due to my slot being inactive lol. i said i wud be back in a day or 2
You asked me to replace you. Which I took to mean you had no intention coming back to the game - for obvious reasons. To not burden you with feeling like you had to come back, we opted for the modkill route. Which in the end turned out to be a one-night commute.

Emil

Certified Memelord
β€Ž
Ekko, town killed much more town that mafia did this game.
i dont think so

im the main town vig. i killed jules only via a delayed kill. my other 3 kills were on scum

fuji killed aron and drago. one maf one town

pero killed mitch via an ability outside his control

town actually didnt misfire much this game.

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎡 ✨✨✨
β€Ž
i think most of my actions were on point too they just either did not work or was disabled

DEM disabling stuff for 2 nights was unfortunate

i think town had the PoE right for so long. they just couldnt do much about it because mafia could brute their way out via these actionless nights or WQ surviving ultra kill. kind of unfortunate town has the right targets but cant do much about it
I was bullet proof and had nothing to tank Ultra Kill. I only survived it because you made the kill. Any kill coming from you be it ultra, omega would be tanked because you had the mark. Didn't plan it but kinda got lucky with how things rolled.

Emil

Certified Memelord
β€Ž
You asked me to replace you. Which I took to mean you had no intention coming back to the game - for obvious reasons. To not burden you with feeling like you had to come back, we opted for the modkill route. Which in the end turned out to be a one-night commute.
yea replace not modkill. if u cant find a replacement i will come back in a day or 2

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 π“ͺ 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽π“ͺ𝓻 ✰
β€Ž
As Trivia

Only Kotori, Kurumi, White Queen and Mayuri had marking abilities.

It's pretty cool.

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎡 ✨✨✨
β€Ž
that was after votes locked lol
thats not during the day. thats at the end of it

we wud of 10000% voted kagura if jules got killed mid day. because charles was cleared. it could only be kagura thats WQ.
What about Pero? Weren't you suspecting him as well?

Status
Not open for further replies.