Which One is the Most Heart Melting Confession?

• Flower's Tragic Love Confession

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Charlie's Work Affair Confession

• Xeno's Court Confession Case

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not impossible, but if Krauss is a culprit then Doc automatically is too at a bare minimum.[/QUOTE

Yeah I laid out this theory earlier:

I think Krauss killing Natsuhi is the only option for T2, then faked his death and Nanjo 'confirmed' it. There can't be any master key shenanigans since Kanon confirmed all the servants had alibis, and Genji's key was destroyed.

I lean towards Krauss since he and Godha can lie about the room being locked in T1, which leaves the door open for Nanjo to do the killing in T1. Then Godha can kill Kumasawa in T5/T6 and fake his own death, so now all three qualify as Culprits.

But that means Jess also has to be a culprit since she 'confirmed' Godha's death, so we can have her kill Shannon in T4 to confirm Culprit status. Since there's two mystery people still alive at the end, and Nanjo and Jessica were both confirmed dead by narration, that leaves Godha and Krauss as survivors, after they killed off their fellow Culprits

i mean, sure, but does Buttler know about it?
I closed the page before I looked far enough into it, but I think that addresses the part about him not bothering to check. The implication anyway isn't that he forgot to check, it's that he checked and lied, and I think the last thing he would do in that situation is cover for her ass if he didn't know. I also think the mystery is kind of meant to be solved without intimate understanding of canon knowledge

I think there's only one possible answer here, Ratch wouldn't have arranged it otherwise. We should be looking at full theories and then check for contradictions
Yeah, there will only be one correct solution.

Rn, I think my best guess is Doc + 1 from Twilight 1 fake death + 1 from Twilight 2 fake death.

I think we can reasonably make every kill work from there, except maybe Jessica? Bc maybe the person who killed Doc couldn’t have got that far ahead of them.

The witch Epitaph poem thing may indicate there are 4 culprits? Tho that could be a stretch.

Is there any way for anyone other than 1 of Jessica's parents to kill another?

Buttlers have alibi for each other. If someone survived massacre n1, they wouldn't have the key
Only way is if Ghodi lied, and it wasn’t locked and Shannon unlocked an already not locked door and didn’t realize (seems unlikely)

Status
Not open for further replies.