Which One is the Most Heart Melting Confession?

• Flower's Tragic Love Confession

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Charlie's Work Affair Confession

• Xeno's Court Confession Case

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really like this more :/

Kyrie kills 5 people, fakes own death.
T2 Kurosuhi kills Krauss or whatever.
Doctor kills Godha and Kumasawa or/and Shannon.
Kyrie kills everyone else.

Apollo

The Sol King
In other words, you could in theory extrapolate that one statement from Shannon into three purple statements, one from Battler declaring the death of Rudolf and Kyrie, one from George, declaring the death of Eva and Hideyoshi, and one from Maria, declaring the death of Rosa.
@Charlie Kyrie is considered Battler's parent as well. I don't think she was the one to do the killing.

Apollo

The Sol King
i mean, doctor killing someone is basically given

i'm asking about d1 though
You mean T1.
I found it suspicious that all heirs died except Krauss, I think he was a prime suspect with some aid from a servant. Then another culprit killed him and Natsuhi in their room and locked them in. Although things get complex in my assumption here, I don't think the killer of Krauss and Natsuhi has to be a servant.

I found it suspicious that all heirs died except Krauss, I think he was a prime suspect with some aid from a servant. Then another culprit killed him and Natsuhi in their room and locked them in. Although things get complex in my assumption here, I don't think the killer of Krauss and Natsuhi has to be a servant.
who are 2 people who survived though?

Also Kyrie couldn't have killed both Nanjo and Jessica. The guesthouse was locked up when they found Nanjo, so Kyrie would've had to be inside and somehow run past everyone to catch up to Jessica

Godha doesn't have that restriction since his key was never confirmed as destroyed, so he can lock up from the outside after killing Nanjo

Also Kyrie couldn't have killed both Nanjo and Jessica. The guesthouse was locked up when they found Nanjo, so Kyrie would've had to be inside and somehow run past everyone to catch up to Jessica

Godha doesn't have that restriction since his key was never confirmed as destroyed, so he can lock up from the outside after killing Nanjo
it was locked according to doctor

Apollo

The Sol King

Neither was Kamasuwa's key confirmed, right?

Only reason I suspect Gohda is that he was more active, but it seems silly from my part.

Status
Not open for further replies.