Which One is the Most Heart Melting Confession?

• Flower's Tragic Love Confession

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Charlie's Work Affair Confession

• Xeno's Court Confession Case

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

The Sol King
sure, but there are 17 people, 3 survived and 11 really died (13 we are told died)

17-3 (alive) -1 (Kanon) = 13 (people who we are told died)

13 - 11 (people who really died) = 2 (people who faked their death)
2 people out of everyone who "died". Its either someone from the hall survived and took one slot, or all six died and the slots were taken by others.

2 people out of everyone who "died". Its either someone from the hall survived and took one slot, or all six died and the slots were taken by others.
again

if one of them survived, who did they kill and how did they survive?

if none of them survived, who's 2nd person overall to survive

Apollo

The Sol King
again

if one of them survived, who did they kill and how did they survive?

if none of them survived, who's 2nd person overall to survive
I think its the Doctor+ Either Gohda or Kamasawa. The servant has a key to get into the hall and kill then lock it after leaving. Nanjo can fake the autopsy.

Twilight 1
Nanjo killed all six, Godha and Krauss lie about locked room (Genji key destroyed)

Twilight 2
Krauss killed Natsuhi. Faked his own death. Nanjo lied to confirm.

Twilight 3
No deaths

Twilight 4
Jess killed Shannon, Kanon disappears
(Shannon & Kanon key destroyed)

Twilight 5/6
Godha killed Kumasawa. Faked his own death. Jess and Nanjo lie to confirm

Twilight 7
Godha killed Nanjo

Twilight 8
Godha killed Jessica

Not killed: Kanon, Battler, George, Maria, Godha, Krauss

Culprits: Godha, Nanjo, Jess and Krauss

Is my theory

Apollo

The Sol King
You can be covered in blood that isn’t yours.
Sure, thats possible. You would have to explain how this lone survivor played a hidden role in all the deaths that followed, Genji's key was supposedly destroyed afterwards. This means he won't have the access needed to do later kills.

Also, before I was saying Doctor + 1 from T1 deaths + 1 from T2 deaths. But that would also mean one of the kids is in on it too. Probably the kid of the parents that survived T1 I’d guess if that happened.

Sure, thats possible. You would have to explain how this lone survivor played a hidden role in all the deaths that followed, Genji's key was supposedly destroyed afterwards. This means he won't have the access needed to do later kills.
Accomplices can unlock doors from inside

Also, before I was saying Doctor + 1 from T1 deaths + 1 from T2 deaths. But that would also mean one of the kids is in on it too. Probably the kid of the parents that survived T1 I’d guess if that happened.
Jesicca wasn't confirming anyone's death.

If anything, it'd have to be Maria who has 1 parent there. If we assume Kyrie thing is off the table.

Status
Not open for further replies.