Which One is the Most Heart Melting Confession?

• Flower's Tragic Love Confession

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Charlie's Work Affair Confession

• Xeno's Court Confession Case

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I already vouched for Prof's claim

i have mech info to believe he is saying the truth

i don't know about Alwaysmind, no information about him, no defense or claim yet, dude has 8 posts

and the case on him by hime seems to be based on him showing up, voting, and then leaving

and saying he is still reading / liking the posts, but not interacting

not much to go forward here
If you’ve got anyone else you suspect it can’t hurt to put a pressure vote on them now and see how they respond.

Hime’s read list earlier is a prime example, being willing to commit to some early reads even if they’re rough approximations can be valuable later. You never know what phase will be your last in this game. So it’s better to leave something behind for the rest of town to analyze no matter what happens. You can’t hope to learn that much without putting yourself out there a bit after all.

I won’t have too much time to work on my own read list today, since I’ve got a 5 hour work shift in a bit, so I’m going to commit to having my own read list ready by the start of the next Day Phase.

I

Indigo

If you’ve got anyone else you suspect it can’t hurt to put a pressure vote on them now and see how they respond.

Hime’s read list earlier is a prime example, being willing to commit to some early reads even if they’re rough approximations can be valuable later. You never know what phase will be your last in this game. So it’s better to leave something behind for the rest of town to analyze no matter what happens. You can’t hope to learn that much without putting yourself out there a bit after all.

I won’t have too much time to work on my own read list today, since I’ve got a 5 hour work shift in a bit, so I’m going to commit to having my own read list ready by the start of the next Day Phase.
I don't like making read lists, i'm lazy

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
So maybe Battler's mom for t1 and t2, Battler for t4, and Battler's dad for the rest?
i mean sure, but why would Battler kinda run away from family right after Kyrie married his dad if they're all cool together now?
Problem is

Ratchet in first post said - people formed pacts to get advantage over Krauss.

Also, everyone is going through hard times and needed fortune.

If George stays alive then he gets the fortune and not Battler or Maria.

Unless George formed pact with either of Maria or Battler to do remaining killings

Problem is

Ratchet in first post said - people formed pacts to get advantage over Krauss.

Also, everyone is going through hard times and needed fortune.

If George stays alive then he gets the fortune and not Battler or Maria.

Unless George formed pact with either of Maria or Battler to do remaining killings
they could still kill george in night 9 or 10

I

Indigo

Do you not have anyone you think might be worth putting a pressure vote on either?
I think we need an answer from Alwaysmind

maybe a defense or a claim

then we decide to stay on that wagon on not

if we stay on it, we can then see the flip and start looking at all the players that started that wagon if he is town, or look at those that didn't if he is scum

if we don't stay on it after his defense, then we will have to look somewhere else

i don't have any big pings right now, my biggest one was Prof's claim, but after my mech i can believe him for now

I

Indigo

Kinda sad really

Ratchet worked hard on these murder mysterys, you can tell, just from this first scenario, it's really well made

but i think making them too complex and time consuming as a side game for the mafia game wasn't the best idea

it kinda overshadows the mafia game and now the mafia game feels like the side game

especially if nobody solves it this first cycle and then we get another one, on top of this one, next cycle

the amount of time and mental effort you have to put on just solving the murder mystery, will make people not give even half of it to the actual mafia game

it also gives a nice way for scum to just hide behind solving the case, instead of the mafia game, so they seem helpful to everybody

Nah that's beyond the mystery scenario.

There are 3-4 culprits atleast.

George having pact with either Maria or Battler explains a lot of contradictions.
non-culprits can't cover for culprits though

if George lied about his parents, he has to kill someone

if Maria or Battler lie about anything, they had to kill someone too

would they defend someone who killed their parents?

Kinda sad really

Ratchet worked hard on these murder mysterys, you can tell, just from this first scenario, it's really well made

but i think making them too complex and time consuming as a side game for the mafia game wasn't the best idea

it kinda overshadows the mafia game and now the mafia game feels like the side game

especially if nobody solves it this first cycle and then we get another one, on top of this one, next cycle

the amount of time and mental effort you have to put on just solving the murder mystery, will make people not give even half of it to the actual mafia game

it also gives a nice way for scum to just hide behind solving the case, instead of the mafia game, so they seem helpful to everybody
ngl, agree here

like, i next one i'll try to solve in pm, on my own

I think we need an answer from Alwaysmind

maybe a defense or a claim

then we decide to stay on that wagon on not

if we stay on it, we can then see the flip and start looking at all the players that started that wagon if he is town, or look at those that didn't if he is scum

if we don't stay on it after his defense, then we will have to look somewhere else

i don't have any big pings right now, my biggest one was Prof's claim, but after my mech i can believe him for now
While we have a few hours left I gotta admit I’m not optimistic he’ll defend himself now after doing practically nothing for this long.

But if you want to go that route it’s better to tag him for visibility.

@Alwaysmind

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Kinda sad really

We won't be getting any other scenario if we don't solve this

Also, something was activated which will remain until we solve this.

And, seriously, considering the difficulty level, I am damn sure prize would be of high level.

Its worth it, Indigo

I

Indigo

We won't be getting any other scenario if we don't solve this

Also, something was activated which will remain until we solve this.

And, seriously, considering the difficulty level, I am damn sure prize would be of high level.

Its worth it, Indigo
If no one solves a mystery, it will roll over to the next day, which means at most you can submit three guesses in any given cycle - one for each scenario.
It will

All 3 scenarios can stack

if we don't solve them

All 3 of them will stay up at the same time even

I

Indigo

Its worth it, Indigo
Which scum will also get

because if we're talking about the solution here on the main game thread

Scum don't even need to work it, just focus on kiling targets and getting answers from town here in the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.