Speculations Vegapunk didn’t create the weapon

People right now seem to assume that Vegapunk created the weapon that destroyed Lulusia, but I don’t think that’s the case. I think the weapon we see in the sky is still the Ancient Weapon Uranus and that Vegapunk only created a fuel source to momentarily power it.

Imu calls the invention the “Mother Flame” we know that the ancient fuel source of the ancient kingdom was some type of flame. Based on their dialogue we can note that whatever Vegapunk created has a time-limit, as well as a limit for how far it can go (most likely before it runs out of fuel).

I think Vegapunk has already created the Ancient Fuel Source, but like Momo’s Clone Fruit he considers it a failure because it isn’t eternal like that of the Ancient Kingdom’s. The Mother Flame could be a one use thing and you have to load it over and over again after use of the Ancient Weapon.

Last edited:

Garp the Fist

Bwahahahaha
I like this theory.

Dragon insists Vegapunk wouldn‘t do it (although tbh given his track record not sure why. Flower bullets don‘t exactly balance out weird child clone soldiers)
They wonder why it was never done before now
They also think it surely must be an Ancient Weapon

All adds up if Mother Flame is the fuel, Uranus has been dormant for years and Vegapunk is unaware of what his invention is used for

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
People right now seem to assume that Vegapunk created the weapon that destroyed Lulusia, but I don’t think that’s the case. I think the weapon we see in the sky is still the Ancient Weapon Uranus and that Vegapunk only created a fuel source to momentarily power it.

Imu calls the invention the “Mother Flame” we know that the ancient fuel source of the ancient kingdom was some type of flame. Based on their dialogue we can note that whatever Vegapunk created has a time-limit, as well as a limit for how far it can go (most likely before it runs out of fuel).

I think Vegapunk has already created the Ancient Fuel Source, but like Momo’s Clone Fruit he considers it a failure because it isn’t eternal like that of the Ancient Kingdom’s. The Mother Flame could be a one use thing and you have to load it over and over again after use of the Ancient Weapon.
Nice theory.

It connects everything regarding it without any issue.

Great work

The ancient fuel most likely stands for nuclear energy. Vegapunk wants to use it for peace and the world government wants to use it in warfare. Nuclear weapons are the main example of science going wrong, especially for Japan given their past.

You are most likely correct.

I like this theory.

Dragon insists Vegapunk wouldn‘t do it (although tbh given his track record not sure why. Flower bullets don‘t exactly balance out weird child clone soldiers)
They wonder why it was never done before now
They also think it surely must be an Ancient Weapon

All adds up if Mother Flame is the fuel, Uranus has been dormant for years and Vegapunk is unaware of what his invention is used for
At this point you have to realize dragon cobra vegapunk and sengoku are just naive.