Character Discussion Vergo and the Punk Hazard arc is based and modelled off of the terminator. Vergo is destined to "come back" greater than ever!

• Thread starter critical mindset
  • Start date

Come with me if you want to live?

• Demon Bamboo VERGOD!

Votes: 29 52.7%
  • Zoro

Votes: 9 16.4%
  • Luffy

Votes: 3 5.5%
  • Judge's son

Votes: 4 7.3%
  • Jimbei

Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Katakuri

Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Franky

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Garp

Votes: 4 7.3%
  • etc

Votes: 1 1.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

critical mindset

Conclusion

As we can gather from this, Oda has decided to give Vergo some extremely special attention. Oda has welded and incorporated a staggering amounts of terminator elements into Vergo's character and his own dedicated arc. I think it goes without saying anyone with this distinction is a big shot of the highest order! Vergo has been shown to be a monster, is portrayed as a monster, is literally based off of a monster of sorts.

"you don't fight it, you run from it"

"That terminator is out there, it cant be bargained with, it cant be reasoned with, it doesn't feel pity or remorse or fear, and it absolutely will not stop... EVER, untill you are dead! " ~ Sergeant Kyle Reese, 1984

"Because if a machine, a Terminator, can learn the value of human life, maybe we can too. - Sarah Connor "

So please give it up to the best character in all of fiction, and do check out the fanclub where you can read all my other written works on the Demon Bamboo!

(lovers and haters all get tagged today!)
@Zoro D Goat @Admiral Lee Hung @Chaves @BigMemeWasHere @Shuyaku @BakiDou @SanjiIsStrongerThanZolo @sanjikun @mly90 @Patryipe @JazzMazz @KiriNigiri @Akai2 @Rosella.Fiamingo @Kaido D. Stronger @LordWhis @Krusher1357 @Trafalgar_D_Law @trav @Blother D. Jircniv El Nix @Sentinel @playa4321 @Natalija @Jiihad @Dragomir @Topi Jerami @Plex @Veku @comrade @MarineHQ62 @Power @Akuma_Law @Buusatan94 @Blackbeard @Zara @Fujishiro @HopOnTheHype @AdmiralKinyagi @admiralfanboy69420 @SHIHI @ShinmenTakezo @ShinyPokemon Inc. @Finalbeta @stealthblack @Steven @Kuro Ashi @kurwa @Chrono @Garps tekkai @Seth @ShishioIsBack @Kurodiamondo @Jew D. Boy @Fallen Prince @PrinceKun @Extravlad @Excelsion @Hefesto @Herasux @ZenZu @Zenos7 @Light D Lamperouge @Lifeismeh @Olimaat @Veljko2000 @Erkan12 @wereng99 @WesMidnight @Seraphoenix @Reborn @Ryuarashi @RYNO @RyumaZoro @Moegara @critical mindset @Calypso @Hiragaro @Kiku @kom5 @RayanOO @AL sama @Albino 👑 @Bogard @Garp the Fist @Luthon @Pantheos @Van @Kiwipom @Gol D. Roger etc etc
Gotta respect your drive though

C

critical mindset

If Vergo appears again, he'll be able to use Ryuo as well. That's just something which is expected from Doflamingo's corazon and the OP T-800. :cheers:
Ryou is the new fad in town, but tell me again why ryou is better than hardening. Vergo masters hardening for a special reason, to be more indestructible. Pica saw Zoro using ryou but was confident it was not going to measure up against his hardening defence. ONly problem is Pica's CoA didnt match up, or FBH spread it too thin for Zoro to have stronger haki flow over haki defence. Vergo survives the SAD by help of this. No flowing haki ain't helping you on that front.

Again, it's very reasonable to asssume DD used barrier based on Sanji's internal heating ability. DD could clearly sense Sanji was a powerful opponent as he looked a bit shook and nervous, yet he just used Koka for Luffy and looked cool as a moose. You saying DD look shook from Sanji yet used no Koka, implying he doesn't have barrier and used no haki to block? I mean that on its face makes little sense. It's all things considered reasonable to assume he put up a barrier haki defence on the spot to guard himself against Sanji. The way the fire is dispersed makes little sense if it isn't barrier.

Last edited by a moderator:
J

Jo_Ndule

This guy just wrote an entire dissertation comparing Vergo to the terminator

Biggest Vergo appreciation post in internet history lmao.
I seriously can't believe someone is dedicated to Any manga character in this forum than CriticalM

These detailed posts, dissertations and efforts are not even wanks anymore. He surpassed the Wank system, he created his own system.

VerGod, I think I like it , its only matter of time ... doffy and Vergo are gonna f8ck shit up for WG... Doffy will prove hes greater threat than any yonkos combined... and hes as strong or stronger than YC 1.... :steef:
You so sure about doffy being greater threat than yonkos combined but not so sure he is strong as yonko commander is truly amuse me lol
Post automatically merged:

Ryou is the new fad in town, but tell me again why ryou is better than hardening. Vergo masters hardening for a special reason, to be more indestructible. Pica saw Zoro using ryou but was confident it was not going to measure up against his hardening defence. ONly problem is Pica's CoA didnt match up, or FBH spread it too thin for Zoro to have stronger haki flow over haki defence. Vergo survives the SAD by help of this. No flowing haki ain't helping you on that front.

Again, it's very reasonable to asssume DD used barrier based on Sanji's internal heating ability. DD could clearly sense Sanji was a powerful opponent as he looked a bit shook and nervous, yet he just used Koka for Luffy and looked cool as a moose. You saying DD look shook from Sanji yet used no Koka, implying he doesn't have barrier and used no haki to block? I mean that on its face makes little sense. It's all things considered reasonable to assume he put up a barrier haki defence on the spot to guard himself against Sanji. The way the fire is dispersed makes little sense if it isn't barrier.
Wow is that you oda? If not you should make a side story about vergo journey to the west or something like becoming a pirate king instead of luffy!

Last edited:
C

critical mindset

VerGod, I think I like it , its only matter of time ... doffy and Vergo are gonna f8ck shit up for WG... Doffy will prove hes greater threat than any yonkos combined... and hes as strong or stronger than YC 1.... :steef:
Yes I can see Vergo freeing DD and them having a backup plan, completing whatever it was DD set out from the start. It feels a bit too convenient for DD and revos to be locked up at the same time, both having similarly oriented goals as well. Feels like a joint merger is about to happen. Vergo is also a marine that is not affiliated with HQ. He worked himself that strong to not be a HQ marine, so might be Vergo obeys a higher chain of command directly like KOng. Really who knows what secrets Vergo knows...his plan was to infiltrate as high up as he could

Doffy's knowledge of the WG + VerGod's knowledge as an independent marine officer + revolutionary army= Crazy wild End game :cheers::cheers::cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.