Anime & Manga Vergo is already admiral level, no fruit required. Oda already told us. (Ladmirals)

Status
Not open for further replies.

:steef::steef::steef:

Zoro=teleported by Law (against his will, he screamed at Law not to do it)
Luffy=teleported by Law
Doffy=teleported by Law
Fujitora=teleported by Law in Greenbit

Smoker=not teleported by Law

Vergo=not teleported by Law and beat Smoker with a plant
:risicheck:
https://soundcloud.com/evilgashadokuro%2Fgashadokuro-x-lxst-cxntury-10
@Shuyaku @SanjiIsStrongerThanZolo @Sentinel @DKI @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @sanjikun @comrade @BakiDou @Irregular @Topi Jerami @Peroroncino @Olimaat @Blackbeard @Akai @Akai2 @Yasheen @rerere @Lukegranders @Seraphoenix @Fenaker @nik87 @Roronoa-sama @Zowo @Midnight Delight

VerGoddo Saaaaamaaaaaa

The man giving PTSD to Smoker, that guy better have undergone a series of impending physical exams after the nightmare he experienced on PH
Smoker’s fitness level. Smoker wasn’t teleported by Law, unlike Fuji, Doffy, Zoro, etc so his haki is already good

he just lacks Vergo’s godly fitness level. Smoker even has a logia to expend less energy in moving around yet he gassing out (Vergo has taken countershock still not tiring). It’s not Smoker bad stamina, it’s just it takes a lot of effort to fight Vergo. Smoker >>> rooftop member fitness level

@Erkan12 Smoker is losing and tired but Smoker is still stronger than Yc1 at this point and a fierce fighter

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Admiral level is too vague just like Yonko level is... It is better to stick to individual match-ups.
As I mentioned recently, I consider Vergo at the top of the so-called Veteran tier, maybe he even deserves to be in YC tier.
People without fruits, like Vergo, tend to be very good at the one thing they have available.
Vergo has proven that when he edged out Smoker who I dont consider weak by any means.

YC tier is packed with interesting individuals which could represent good counters for Vergo's combat style.
If he used a sword instead of bamboo his offense would skyrocket and those counters wouldnt be counters...
Either way he seems a solid combatant, probably deserves to be in the so-called YC tier.
I am willing to consider that Vergo's haki game is better than Doffy's haki game as Doffy's ended up insufficient.

Admiral level is too vague just like Yonko level is... It is better to stick to individual match-ups.
As I mentioned recently, I consider Vergo at the top of the so-called Veteran tier, maybe he even deserves to be in YC tier.
People without fruits, like Vergo, tend to be very good at the one thing they have available.
Vergo has proven that when he edged out Smoker who I dont consider weak by any means.

YC tier is packed with interesting individuals which could represent good counters for Vergo's combat style.
If he used a sword instead of bamboo his offense would skyrocket and those counters wouldnt be counters...
Either way he seems a solid combatant, probably deserves to be in the so-called YC tier.
I am willing to consider that Vergo's haki game is better than Doffy's haki game as Doffy's ended up insufficient.
Doffy teleported; Vergo not teleported:kayneshrug:

Zoro teleported despite not wanting and telling Law to stop :kayneshrug:

Reasonable to assume Fuji was also teleported

:goyea:

Status
Not open for further replies.