Powers & Abilities Vergo reappears with the Axolotl devil fruit

Nice signature btw

Doflamingo had a plan to destroy the WG. We don't even know what that was all about but you can agree it only makes sense for DD to reappear for us to learn of just the true depth of his scheming? The only one who had direct access and familar experience with the military forces of the WG was Vergo.

And now DD is in Impel Down heavily guarded. It takes stealth to sneak into IP (the axolotl form should be able to climb walls, Vergo is shown to be the most adept with soru and geppo) but it also takes a true beast to fight the poisonous hydra of Magellan whose df powers are most likely awakened. Magellan is a nightmare to face, so the Axolotl regenerative powers will definitely come to great use, and he will show once and for all what the power of haki can accomplish
What you think Vergo is doing:

What Vergo is really doing:

C

critical mindset

I was hoppin he would apear with axolotl df and be sanjis match in dressrosa but ... f oda:pepecry:
He needed to negate all the damage from the SAD poison and subsequent chain reactions, which isn’t a problem with his enormous haki capacity but it does take a tool on anyone

And then the attachment process took a long time because the brat had to make it difficult

Vergo who was always way ahead of everyone with his superior speed was too late this time to come to Dressrosa in time

There is always chance for something to happen in real life or fiction, we saw Bellamy return didnt we?

But let me tell you something (hope you Dont get mad)
You know if Vergo Dont appear at all you wasted soooo much time and effort, and you would look like idiot(there are already sacratic comments you Dont recognize and got turned on by try answer it,) my advice cool it down that Vergo wank and wait for that moment (if it actually happens,) you already gone on all or nothing
1.if you are right you can boast about your "" Victory " due you beign biggest beliver in that theory and biggest fanboy of Vergo
2.or if he don't appear you would get biggest L possible and You would deserve it :P

C

critical mindset

There is always chance for something to happen in real life or fiction, we saw Bellamy return didnt we?

But let me tell you something (hope you Dont get mad)
You know if Vergo Dont appear at all you wasted soooo much time and effort, and you would look like idiot(there are already sacratic comments you Dont recognize and got turned on by try answer it,) my advice cool it down that Vergo wank and wait for that moment (if it actually happens,) you already gone on all or nothing
1.if you are right you can boast about your "" Victory " due you beign biggest beliver in that theory and biggest fanboy of Vergo
2.or if he don't appear you would get biggest L possible and You would deserve it :P
I don’t recognise what, lol, what are you implying I don’t recognise?

Well let me tell you something...

read my PL threads and other threads about Vergo and if you reject the truth of it then you stand the fool.

you haven’t even seen the best yet which I’m soon to publish

And you know what, one other thing...

fortune favours the bold

I don’t recognise what, lol, what are you implying I don’t recognise?

Well let me tell you something...

read my PL threads and other threads about Vergo and if you reject the truth of it then you stand the fool.

you haven’t even seen the best yet which I’m soon to publish

And you know what, one other thing...

fortune favours the bold
So what if you maded threads, but most of them are SPECULATION! Just like in other fantasy world where fans speculared what gonna happen doesn't mean it Will, do you think 1000 %Vergo gonna return?

C

critical mindset

So what if you maded threads, but most of them are SPECULATION! Just like in other fantasy world where fans speculared what gonna happen doesn't mean it Will, do you think 1000 %Vergo gonna return?
Bro I can show you in PM how I know he will return but I will make a big post about it very soon