Manga Discussion Versus

Just when I thought the author would subvert our expectations amd only have Hallow's and Kayla's worlds be connected we get that last page reveal. I love it.

I'm excited to see what kinds of monsters/enemies the other worlds face.

There were spacesuit wearing people so I guess it could be aliens for them.

And there was an old man and a schoolgirl, so maybe Yokai? But that would look too close to Hallow's monsters, deaign wise.

I think one of the connected world's monsters will actually be humans themselves who might take over as the main villains of the whole series.

Overall, great art and lots of action. Looking forward to chapter 3 next month!

If we had seen them interact with Magma Godzilla that would have been my pick for sure lol
I like the androids from chapter 2, especially when they combine into that final form. But I also enjoyed the giant man-eater from this chapter

Worst (the ones I dislike the most so far) would be the moles from this chapter. Or maybe the plants.

I read the three chapters out of curiosity,and i can say i liked this manga.
@NikaInParis You can tag me for the new chapters. I will follow this manga from now on.
Versus avoid that horrible mistake of making villains just exist to be living benchmarks for the heroes. That's why it caught my interest.
I think that the world in chapter 3 is the Earth of our real life,and its villains are the monsters described in its popular lore that have arisen in reality.
For me,a must in this story are extraterrestrial heroes and villains. I am a nerd fascinated by the concept of extraterrestrial life,but this concept is very underused in fiction.
@MonochromeYoru @SakazOuki @SmokedOut @Dark Admiral @Warchief Sanji D Goat @RayanOO

SmokedOut

Life Is Good ✌️