Anime Discussion Vinland Saga (anime!)

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Ubel > Frieren and Fern
The opening is good and all but it doesn't fits the vibe of Vinland Saga tbh at least visuals wise, it would have been good if the opening was for mystery anime like Detective Conan. That's why I prefer the ED over OP because it conveys the theme of the arc properly. It's probably just me.

The opening is good and all but it doesn't fits the vibe of Vinland Saga tbh at least visuals wise, it would have been good if the opening was for mystery anime like Detective Conan. That's why I prefer the ED over OP because it conveys the theme of the arc properly. It's probably just me.
I think the OP is perfect for the first half of the Farmland Arc. This season will have 24 episodes so we’ll get a second OP. I’m hyped
:hurry:
I need more of Snake

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Ubel > Frieren and Fern
Now I know that I keep slandering the opening song before because the visuals doesn't quite fits the vibe of the anime, but damn, does the song goes hard and catchy?

I think I played the video for like 20 times now.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Episode 2 is out.

Ngl it's quite weird and always a shock seeing Thorfinn as he is now compared to how he was in season 1.

Ketil seems like a good man allowing the slaves to work on their own farm and buy themselves back making them free.

This is the start of bonding between Thorfinn and Einar. Solid episode.

The ending is amazing. I have been listening to it nonstop since I watched the first episode. Brilliant.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Aye, episode was a banger. I love Einar.
Also seems that one slave girl we saw in S1 at the end is making a comeback here.
Looks like a more drama/slice of life focussing arc so far, I love it alot and I hope we see amazing character development here. This has to be the arc where Thorfinn turns finally into a real man of nature.

I am aware of it. We'll spend some time revolving around the development of Thorfinn's character becoming "different". But it's just that at the time I had read this arc rather quickly and it's been a while so I don't remember exactly the slow pacing stuff. Still my favorite arc of the manga.

Also, someone had to say something about the episode and I didn't know what else to post, lol.
Now I guess that "Nice, Thorfinn is depressed af" would have been a better comment.