Rules VIP Privileges

I don’t know why you would remember, but I went with a few colors (notably orange for a while) before landing on the current one, so you can change it whenever you want/they respond to the PM since they’re usually busy. A Fuji tag would probably be well within any tagger’s abilities, ask around and find out for yourself!! :goyea:
Interesting and yes now that you say it i do remember that color being orange.

Where can i go to find good taggers? I know you mentioned lee but i dont wish to bother him.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Interesting and yes now that you say it i do remember that color being orange.

Where can i go to find good taggers? I know you mentioned lee but i dont wish to bother him.
This is where I’ll let the main man @Light D Lamperouge take over, he’s much more equipped to point you in the right direction :hapnoel:
Post automatically merged:

I can make you a tag if you wish. But there's a waiting line atm. Lanji and Tris will take priority over you.
This too, Fuji!! Drago is in high demand for a reason :finally:

This is where I’ll let the main man @Light D Lamperouge take over, he’s much more equipped to point you in the right direction :hapnoel:

This too, Fuji!! Drago is in high demand for a reason :finally:
Aye aye jew, you da man
I can make you a tag if you wish. But there's a waiting line atm. Lanji and Tris will take priority over you.
Im torn between a fuji and an aokiji one, i dont mind waiting but if youre too busy i can go for light too. Im not about to add work onto you,especially since you got the mafia games hosting going on as well as this. :zosleepy:

There are two Fuji tags already made by @Admiral Lee Hung

Oh nice @Dragomir ill be using one of those but id still like you to make me one, i dont mind waiting in line if,as i said, youre good with the added work.

There are two Fuji tags already made by @Admiral Lee Hung

Are there aokiji tags? Where do you find these tags anyways

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Aye aye jew, you da man

Im torn between a fuji and an aokiji one, i dont mind waiting but if youre too busy i can go for light too. Im not about to add work onto you,especially since you got the mafia games hosting going on as well as this. :zosleepy:

Oh nice @Dragomir ill be using one of those but id still like you to make me one, i dont mind waiting in line if,as i said, youre good with the added work.

Are there aokiji tags? Where do you find these tags anyways
There are.

Here.
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/user-tags-some-sample-tags.1658/

Major made a thread way earlier.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
You got it bro! Thanks a ton for this! Why arent you vip tho :choppawhat:
Ask me that again in half a day.

How does the VIP work when it comes to tag? Can I customize it however I want or I need to ask mod/admin for this?
Just to have the dimensions. You can make your own and just PM Boggie to put it on your profile.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
How does the VIP work when it comes to tag? Can I customize it however I want or I need to ask mod/admin for this?
You supply them with the image of the desired tag.

The dimensions are 195 x 100.

There isn't much else in the way of rules regarding them, I expect basic etiquette and guidelines for what's acceptable in avatars apply here.

He used to be one but had to dip it. Had the cleanest tag on the forum tbh tbf.

@Tris @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @Fujishiro if you 3 are willing to wait until Monday so I can get photoshop back on my PC, I'll make you some very stylish gif tags using your chosen character. Do we have a deal?
Deal!
And thats why i was asking, cause light has to have some stylish avis laying around.

@Light D Lamperouge sorry if my question was rude, it wasnt meant to be.

Yuelyn

𝒞𝓇𝒾𝓂𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝑅𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝒮𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝐹𝓁𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇
He used to be one but had to dip it. Had the cleanest tag on the forum tbh tbf.

@Tris @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @Fujishiro if you 3 are willing to wait until Monday so I can get photoshop back on my PC, I'll make you some very stylish gif tags using your chosen character. Do we have a deal?
Sure:catsure:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
You supply them with the image of the desired tag.

The dimensions are 195 x 100.

There isn't much else in the way of rules regarding them, I expect basic etiquette and guidelines for what's acceptable in avatars apply here.
I will probably join the VIP's in a month or two but holy shit.

If I think about the tag I'm completely lost. Dozens of ideas at the same time.

This will be mad.