Powers & Abilities Vivre card Enma confirmation

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
Indeed it was obvious

Zoro whilst attempting to tame Enma said: "Give it back to me" obviously referring to his general energy and also haki after his arm had shrunk in size. However I believe it's extensively unlikely that Enma is capable to permanently store these even if the user wished to, and eventually the energy would be converted to another form, and regardless Oden's arms were normal before he died. Kaido talks about presence, not even haki, and swords are living objects canonically, eventually Enma simply stored his memories, but that has to be proven later on.

Also I believe that the black blade is decidedly not about storing haki in the sword, but eventually render it particularly hard without storing it, since Zoro failed to cut up Monet.

*Sigh*
The VC repeats what we know from Tengu scene and that is the only Enma scene on the VC, because that's the only information we had until the Roof Fight. This VC pack only includes chapter up to Volume 98, which covers up to chapter 994 and like you all know the Roof Fight started at Chapter 1000.
So obviously everything that happend after 994 is not mentioned on the VC. Hence why it doesn't mention this: