Powers & Abilities Vivre card Enma confirmation

*Sigh*
The VC repeats what we know from Tengu scene and that is the only Enma scene on the VC, because that's the only information we had until the Roof Fight. This VC pack only includes chapter up to Volume 98, which covers up to chapter 994 and like you all know the Roof Fight started at Chapter 1000.
So obviously everything that happend after 994 is not mentioned on the VC. Hence why it doesn't mention this:

Low quality copium. I can't even sell that :seriously:

Who cares? It's still a power-up. That's not a bad thing.

And since when Enma is a cursed blade beside the flowing pattern on the blade? Is Ame no Habakiri a cursed blade as well? Nidai and Sandai is not the same as Enma. Enma is similar to Wado except it has the draining effect. Big Mom say it's not a normal sword because it has Oden's spirit in it. And spirit is not haki.

doesn't matter, zoro still kills kaido
Post automatically merged:

And since when Enma is a cursed blade beside the flowing pattern on the blade? Is Ame no Habakiri a cursed blade as well?
I think tenguyama said that back when zoro was training withh enma that it works more like cursed sword cuz weak cannot control it. Might be due to draining affect only. I highly doubt about Ame no habakiri tho

Last edited:
I think tenguyama said that back when zoro was training withh enma that it works more like cursed sword cuz weak cannot control it. Might be due to draining affect only. I highly doubt about Ame no habakiri tho
I doubt Nidai or Sandai can drain the user's haki. That's why Enma is special. It can drains their user's haki. It works like a cursed sword is probably that of the weak can't control it or the flowing pattern on the blade.

Zoro wouldnt be able to use that haki in the way he uses it with enma with shusui anyway :kayneshrug: power up is a power up non the less... magical sword is magical
Zoro used ryuo on all his blades not just enma too bad the guy is a 3 sword style user. I mean why would he keep using all 3 if Enma is the only sword that was allowing him to use ryuo.

*Sigh*
The VC repeats what we know from Tengu scene and that is the only Enma scene on the VC, because that's the only information we had until the Roof Fight. This VC pack only includes chapter up to Volume 98, which covers up to chapter 994 and like you all know the Roof Fight started at Chapter 1000.
So obviously everything that happend after 994 is not mentioned on the VC. Hence why it doesn't mention this:

VC info is written and provided by Oda, not by random fucks with limited knowledge of current volume.

It says Oden's presence, not his haki. Other comments can easily be explained by the fact it's a cursed sword; and they just feel distinct as shown in posts by others b4.

Imagine sticking to a downplaying head canon even after it's proved otherwise in official material. You'd think people don't want to make clown of themselves anymore...

*Sigh*

At this point you're making a fool of yourself just give it up it says Aura not haki

Who cares? It's still a power-up. That's not a bad thing.

And since when Enma is a cursed blade beside the flowing pattern on the blade? Is Ame no Habakiri a cursed blade as well? Nidai and Sandai is not the same as Enma. Enma is similar to Wado except it has the draining effect. Big Mom say it's not a normal sword because it has Oden's spirit in it. And spirit is not haki.
aura , spirit ,soul etc

its a callback to this
some folks took this as oden's coa or coc