Volume 101 - Discussion Thread

Asking If if he knows about op youtubers

Oda: I know they exist, and I have actually watch a number of them. I am surprised, everyone is really detailed, and the theories too, they actually predict future story so I stop watching them lol
It's dangerous for me to consider all my readers to be at that level, after all there are plenty of casual readers too, I need to draw One Piece that can be enjoyed by anyone.
Seeing people that understand things so well will corrupt me lol, "ah I don't have to explain stuff here, they'll get it"
So yeah, I won't be checking anyone, just get along and enjoy....(goes on to promoting a recent program on the official YouTube channel)
Can you translate the franky stuff pretty please
:neesama:

Oda basically saying :« Fuck the hardcore readers who dissect my story…but enjoy it tho :saden: »
Have to remember the story is aimed mostly at young kids.
Partial transformation - - - > DF Mastery - - - > Awakening
:jordanmf:

OK, I'll stop. :milaugh:
You honestly might be right. Think about it. Marco does it. So does King. I haven't really seen Queen do it or Jack, but maybe Jack's centuar form and the Weird shit Queen does with his body (and Sasaki) constitutes awakening. For powerup sake though, I just hope it's a 4th form.