News Volume 102 - Discussion Thread (April 4th)

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
@Finalbeta beta my baby when you gonna respond?
I did answer you originally. Stop trying to look smart by browsing Wikipedia or something else. You simply are not.

A plasma must contain enough freed electrons and ions to be labeled such because they must bind together to cancel out electrical fields. Your blue flames are not good enough to produce enough energy to attain that.

They don't generate enough ions and are not hot enough.

I did answer you originally. Stop trying to look smart by browsing Wikipedia or something else. You simply are not.

A plasma must contain enough freed electrons and ions to be labeled such because they must bind together to cancel out electrical fields. Your blue flames are not good enough to produce enough energy to attain that.

They don't generate enough ions and are not hot enough.
Why aren't the blue flames good enough for that? In shounen and irl? Cause what you said was untrue.

Seems to me like someone's trying to take a science based shounen attack and downplay the fuck out of it for not conforming to your specific set of standards. But only for sanji. Not anyone else right?

Is luffys vulcanization of rubber perfectly scientifically accurate? Or semi accurate?

What about big moms maser attack? Is that scientifically accurate or only semi accurate?

What about diable jambe coming from friction and passion? Was that scientifically accurate? Or just semi accurate?

Shut the fuck up beta bitch. You aren't smart. You are the poster child for the kid in class who's a stuck up know it all but in reality would look retarded next to an legitimately smart individual.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Why aren't the blue flames good enough for that? In shounen and irl? Cause what you said was untrue.

Seems to me like someone's trying to take a science based shounen attack and downplay the fuck out of it for not conforming to your specific set of standards. But only for sanji. Not anyone else right?

Is luffys vulcanization of rubber perfectly scientifically accurate? Or semi accurate?

What about big moms maser attack? Is that scientifically accurate or only semi accurate?

What about diable jambe coming from friction and passion? Was that scientifically accurate? Or just semi accurate?

Shut the fuck up beta bitch. You aren't smart. You are the poster child for the kid in class who's a stuck up know it all but in reality would look retarded next to an legitimately smart individual.
You can keep offending all you want but you are the one who is not looking clever.

You must thank that the moderation in this site doesn't easily deal with the ones like you who act so toxic and probably underwent a child trauma or multiple smh.

You can keep offending all you want but you are the one who is not looking clever.

You must thank that the moderation in this site doesn't easily deal with the ones like you who act so toxic and probably underwent a child trauma or multiple smh.
I did undergo multiple childhood traumas. That doesn't have shit to do with this.

I'm just tired of you acting like you're smart while providing nothing of substance and ignoring all evidence I provide. For any topic. Ever. Out of like the 100 times we've conversed.

Beta bitch. It's OK to be wrong. And the mods here hate you as much as I do.

2 things we can say for sure now:
Sanji's fire is stronger than King's
Sanji is faster than King as well since he vanishes when he uses his top speed.
and when it comes to endurance Sanji since he got his exoskeletons , he might not be far behind King either.
so i think we can assume Sanji post Wano is at least as strong as King.
Godji >>> Fabio from the Hidden Cloud Village

I swear there are way more panels of Sanji to Luffy's right than Zoro lmao.
It's quite simple. Zoro is used for brute force r*tard strength. Sanji is used for anything that requires more than a single brain cell.

And no, zoro is not Luffy's peer in any way aside from maybe intellectually. Luffy is significantly stronger, making zoro redundant.

Sanji is the right hand. Zoro is the left hand, used for wiping shit but little else