News Volume 102 - Discussion Thread (April 4th)

Fair
But if momo joins he could be the apprentice and be taught by the stawhats since hes so young. But doesn't have to be as much of a liability because physically he's 28. Plus I like his relationship with most the strawhats
I think the major reason its yamato is cause she is the one joining instead
:milaugh:
similar line of thinking but with different characters I guess.

I think the major reason its yamato is cause she is the one joining instead
:milaugh:
similar line of thinking but with different characters I guess.
Fair again lol

I think ace fanbois yamato and otama-y might round up all the good remaining beast pirates by the end and make a new group
Similar to how i think katakuri will

Tho id be lying if i didn't use to really want otama to join as an apprentice

I wish we got the manga a little quicker over here in theU.S, they did a great job catching up, we are getting vol 99 in May, I believe. I may have a few complaints of Wano, but I still can't wait to throw on a pot of coffee, smoke & read it in a proper physical format bigger than my spiderwebbed screen.

Garp the Fist

Bwahahahaha
β€Ž
Colours are weirdly washed out in the official one.

King being the most noticeable one since he looks… really nothing too different from a few other characters. I think he’s got the same skin tone as Zoro above him.

All the arguments about sanji this and that aside, he looks cool af with his blue flames.
Zoro's green aura it's something else, CoC leaks are all the same. Maybe his nickname is way more meaningful than what we think.
King looks dope as always.
It would be better if only zoro/sanji and king/Queen were on the cover but Luffy is luffy i guess.
The cover is awesome