News Volume 102 - Discussion Thread (April 4th)

It's quite simple. Zoro is used for brute force r*tard strength. Sanji is used for anything that requires more than a single brain cell.

And no, zoro is not Luffy's peer in any way aside from maybe intellectually. Luffy is significantly stronger, making zoro redundant.

Sanji is the right hand. Zoro is the left hand, used for wiping shit but little else
Are you sure you aren't the one with a single brain cell? :saden:

B

Ballel

It's quite simple. Zoro is used for brute force r*tard strength. Sanji is used for anything that requires more than a single brain cell.

And no, zoro is not Luffy's peer in any way aside from maybe intellectually. Luffy is significantly stronger, making zoro redundant.

Sanji is the right hand. Zoro is the left hand, used for wiping shit but little else
Cope

Blue Ifrit Jambe with lightning looks perfect, and is confirming even more Sanji's superiority over all other fire users in the series.

Just his posture that doesn't look right, which is surprising considering how Sanji's poses are always very straight and cool.

Blue Ifrit Jambe with lightning looks perfect, and is confirming even more Sanji's superiority over all other fire users in the series.

Just his posture that doesn't look right, which is surprising considering how Sanji's poses are always very straight and cool.
Lightning? 🧐

If Oda is going by actual properties and if Sanji has a 3rd version of this, them it should most definitely be white (fire is hottest from Red -> Blue -> White)

But I'm not sure how he'd differentiate it in greyscale lol. I guess more lighting or stylized flames.
Yea the whole ifrit Jambe & Diable jambe reminds me of Super Saiyan & Super Saiyan 2, From a Manga perspective it seems like a minor difference. But translates much better in the Anime

Look at the picture? It's literally blue lightning or does spiky fire exist in the mind of mensa certificate owners...
You clearly don't remember how Oda is used to draw Sanji's fire normally lol and to think you not only read this manga more than I do but you are the actual Sanji fan not me lol so this is a double L.

Don't bring up IQ because yours is looking crazily bad as usual.

If Oda is going by actual properties and if Sanji has a 3rd version of this, them it should most definitely be white (fire is hottest from Red -> Blue -> White)

But I'm not sure how he'd differentiate it in greyscale lol. I guess more lighting or stylized flames.
He does a third version? Ikari Flames he almost used on Judge. idk what to call it, but it's the only time he did that.

You clearly don't remember how Oda is used to draw Sanji's fire normally lol and to think you not only read this manga more than I do but you are the actual Sanji fan not me lol so this is a double L.

Don't bring up IQ because yours is looking crazily bad as usual.
It's lightning, just read the IJ chapter again and you’ll see.

Last edited: