Volume 105 - Discussion Thread (March 3rd, 2023)

I mean yes. You can't "heal" a character from their devil fruit power. But it's easier to swing with the haterboner ignoring context.
It is not df power, the laughter is a side effect. Im not saying chopper should be able to completely remove the df, he should be able to atleast remove the side-effects.
Again i will say this, Chopper's entire dream is to be able to Cure Anything

I mean yes. You can't "heal" a character from their devil fruit power. But it's easier to swing with the haterboner ignoring context.
Don't you find it sick that Oda thinks they laugh of joy? It is a disease and if it cannot be cured, cure their mental health, that would be an interesting twist because devil fruit or not they are sick

Don't you find it sick that Oda thinks they laugh of joy? It is a disease and if it cannot be cured, cure their mental health, that would be an interesting twist because devil fruit or not they are sick
Yes the fruits gave them the "power" to laugh. As tragic as it is I was never onboard Chopper pulling a magic medicine out of his ass for that. It's on the similar playfield as removing devil fruit powers from the user.

Not understanding the Pinzoro jokes here, is it just because it sounds funny? Not sure what to make of Zoro's lineage now, it's not that he is true descendant like male to male but he is also not completely unrelated. I don't know what type of importance is attached to descendants from females in Japanese cultures specially how rights to the throne etc. go.