Volume 105 - Discussion Thread (March 3rd, 2023)

G

Gorosei Informer

Zoro's family tree? Who asked for that? We want Carrot's family tree.
Stussy (original or the clone) went to Zou or met a male rabbit mink somewhere and got sussy.
Post automatically merged:

I mean to be fair Zoro doesn't seem like the kind of guy who cares about who his ancestors were
Zoro's dad should have just been Gaimon or a Marimo that ate a hito hito no mi model samurai or something smh.

Bro still denying It.
Bro tried to Say you can use the Ifrit Jambe without esoskeleton when Sanji himself call It the union of haki, Speed and a sturdy esoskeleton. As always, Zoro fans prove to be chicken who can't even keep a their own word.
Wtf are you talking about?
Show me specific quote IN SBS that says sanjis eye brow changes when he uses infrit jambe and they are back to normal when he turns it off.

Show me of fuck off

G

Gorosei Informer

THIS IS THE LAST

FUCKING

STRAW

I AM GOING TO FUCK A STRAW WITH MY MICRO PENIS I'M SO ANGRY, AND WHEN IT GIVES BIRTH, I'LL NAME THE KID STRAWZORO

SANJI'S EYEBROWS ARE AS IMPORTANT AS ZORO'S BACKSTORY!?!? FUCK YOU ODA, HOW IS THIS FAIR??? CURLY EYEBROWS ARE AS IMPORTANT AS WORO'S LIFE HISTORY??? MAKIN KAIDO'S BACKSTORY LOOK LIKE THE COUNT OF MONTE CHRIST I'M SO FUCKING PISSED OFF

SANJI'S A PRINCE WITH THE HOTTEST BITCHES, AND THE MOST ACTION ZORO GETS IS MOMO'S SISTER WIPING HIM DOWN IN HIS SLEEP?!?

ZORO DRESSES LIKE HE SHOPS AT A TARGET RUN BY BONOBOS, SANJI DRESSES LIKE A PIPING HOT BAGUETTE RAPTURING ME FROM BEHIND, AND YOU CAN'T EVEN GIVE ZORO A BACKSTORY?

OHHHH, HE'S RELATED TO RYUMA, LIKE I HAVE NATIVE AMERICAN DNA, FUCK ELIZABETH WARREN, I'M WHITE AS FUCK, ZORO'S AS MUCH RYUMA'S DESCENDANT AS I'M A NATIVE AMERICAN WAR CHIEF, AT LEAST MAKE HIM USHIMARU, OR WHATEVER THE FUCK THAT GUY'S NAME WAS, SON, WHO THE FUCK ARE THESE PEOPLE???

TERA? THE BITCH WHO BETRAYED BEAST BOY IN TEEN TITANS???

PINZORO? IS THAT SOME KIND OF JAPANESE HANGLIDER COMPANY?

FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAK UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

WANO MADE ME CRY AND WHEEF INTO TOWELS, AND NOW ALL I HAVE IS GRIEF AND FUTURE PAYMENTS OWED TO @Mr. Reloaded OVER ZKK BETS, BECAUSE SOME DUDE WHO'S GRANDADDY WAS NAMED "PINZORO" SURE AS FUCK AIN'T KILLING A YONKOU!

WHY DO I EVEN EXIST? IS THE SPIRAL OF THE UNIVERSE, REALLY JUST THE CURL IN SANJI'S EYEBROW??? IS ZORO EVEN REALLLL???? DO I JUST LIVE IN SANJI'S EYEBROW????

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH I'M GOING TO GO TO SEAWORLD, AND DRINK UNTIL THE MANATEES LOOK LIKE MERMAIDS AND I PASS OUT FROM NOSEBLEEDS

DON'T FIND ME I'M IN THE OCEAN UNDER THE SEA UNDER THE SEA

IN SANJI'S EYEBROW PINZORO CAN'T HURT YOU UNDER THE SEA

Can't wait for Wano Act 4

Gave Sanji a whole entire arc about his family, but couldn’t give the deuteragonist of the story even a chapter for his. Oda must pay for this LMAO
Screams in Kaido, Kidd and Killer too. Fuck man, these are dark days...

There's slim hope for Kidd and Killer to get backstory shown on panel vs Shanks but I doubt it since Oda just gave it away last SBS instead.

Oda said Chopper ain't that guy
Marco pfp makes this more brutal lol. Oda laid down the Law on Chopper.

THIS IS THE LAST

FUCKING

STRAW

I AM GOING TO FUCK A STRAW WITH MY MICRO PENIS I'M SO ANGRY, AND WHEN IT GIVES BIRTH, I'LL NAME THE KID STRAWZORO

SANJI'S EYEBROWS ARE AS IMPORTANT AS ZORO'S BACKSTORY!?!? FUCK YOU ODA, HOW IS THIS FAIR??? CURLY EYEBROWS ARE AS IMPORTANT AS WORO'S LIFE HISTORY??? MAKIN KAIDO'S BACKSTORY LOOK LIKE THE COUNT OF MONTE CHRIST I'M SO FUCKING PISSED OFF

SANJI'S A PRINCE WITH THE HOTTEST BITCHES, AND THE MOST ACTION ZORO GETS IS MOMO'S SISTER WIPING HIM DOWN IN HIS SLEEP?!?

ZORO DRESSES LIKE HE SHOPS AT A TARGET RUN BY BONOBOS, SANJI DRESSES LIKE A PIPING HOT BAGUETTE RAPTURING ME FROM BEHIND, AND YOU CAN'T EVEN GIVE ZORO A BACKSTORY?

OHHHH, HE'S RELATED TO RYUMA, LIKE I HAVE NATIVE AMERICAN DNA, FUCK ELIZABETH WARREN, I'M WHITE AS FUCK, ZORO'S AS MUCH RYUMA'S DESCENDANT AS I'M A NATIVE AMERICAN WAR CHIEF, AT LEAST MAKE HIM USHIMARU, OR WHATEVER THE FUCK THAT GUY'S NAME WAS, SON, WHO THE FUCK ARE THESE PEOPLE???

TERA? THE BITCH WHO BETRAYED BEAST BOY IN TEEN TITANS???

PINZORO? IS THAT SOME KIND OF JAPANESE HANGLIDER COMPANY?

FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAK UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

WANO MADE ME CRY AND WHEEF INTO TOWELS, AND NOW ALL I HAVE IS GRIEF AND FUTURE PAYMENTS OWED TO @Mr. Reloaded OVER ZKK BETS, BECAUSE SOME DUDE WHO'S GRANDADDY WAS NAMED "PINZORO" SURE AS FUCK AIN'T KILLING A YONKOU!

WHY DO I EVEN EXIST? IS THE SPIRAL OF THE UNIVERSE, REALLY JUST THE CURL IN SANJI'S EYEBROW??? IS ZORO EVEN REALLLL???? DO I JUST LIVE IN SANJI'S EYEBROW????

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH I'M GOING TO GO TO SEAWORLD, AND DRINK UNTIL THE MANATEES LOOK LIKE MERMAIDS AND I PASS OUT FROM NOSEBLEEDS

DON'T FIND ME I'M IN THE OCEAN UNDER THE SEA UNDER THE SEA

IN SANJI'S EYEBROW PINZORO CAN'T HURT YOU UNDER THE SEA

Can't wait for Wano Act 4
There, there, maybe we'll still get something cool out of this.

MonsterZoro

Spoiler Provider
Zoro fans thought he was luffy with garp and dragon making fun of Sanji family for years turns out both his parents died to fodder gambling addiction and moms a prostitute for wano

:ihaha:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
This proves once again that Oda doesn’t view the characters like how many of the fans view them at all
Of course, although even if this info is irrelevant, I mean as the 2nd most popular character in the show he deserved a little better no?

He deserved that few damn pages during Wano ( which were probably wasted on retarded gifter designs ) for some Wano citizen to notice: "He looks like XYZ".

Wtf are you talking about?
Show me specific quote IN SBS that says sanjis eye brow changes when he uses infrit jambe and they are back to normal when he turns it off.

Show me of fuck off
The SBS says that when his Eyebrow Is normal he doesn't use esoskeleton. Sanji confirms Ifrit Jambe Is a combination of esoskeleton and other things.
Delete your account, fraud or at least male some videos on your YouTube Channel explaining how fraud Mihawk Is, how pathethic Rayleigh Is and how Sanji Is a better character than Zoro and how Helmeppo Will rival Zoro eos.