News Volume 108 - Discussion Thread (March 4th, 2024)

Characters Section in Volume 108

For the first time Imu appears in Volume Characters!

Mihawk has no longer "Strongest Sworsdman" in his description?:josad:

Shanks description, "the person Luffy Longing for"... why that sounds so intimate???? :amazing:

People are definitely asking things like that lmao.

Oda's just ignoring the questions like that :ihaha:
I wanted to write to Oda about whether or not you can eat a DF and then eat the resurrection fruit and have two at once without dying permanently, but I know he'd pass it up for a question like "What color are Doll's panties?" or "Do Vegapunk’s satellites fuck?"

S

Sasaki Kojirō

Characters Section in Volume 108

For the first time Imu appears in Volume Characters!

Mihawk has no longer "Strongest Sworsdman" in his description?:josad:

Shanks description, "the person Luffy Longing for"... why that sounds so intimate???? :amazing:

Roronoa Zoro けんこう あく まん 【Espadachim com recompensa de 1 bilhão 110 milhões】 かいいちだいけんこう 目指すは世界一の大剣豪! かいぞく い “海賊狩りの異名で一目 さんとうりょうつか 置かれる三刀流使い。

Roronoa Zoro Bounty: 1,110,000,000 berries His aim is to become the greatest swordsman in the world! Known as the "Pirate Hunter," he is recognized for his skill as a three-sword style user.

@Fleet Leader Fenaker

Roronoa Zoro けんこう あく まん 【Espadachim com recompensa de 1 bilhão 110 milhões】 かいいちだいけんこう 目指すは世界一の大剣豪! かいぞく い “海賊狩りの異名で一目 さんとうりょうつか 置かれる三刀流使い。

Roronoa Zoro Bounty: 1,110,000,000 berries His aim is to become the greatest swordsman in the world! Known as the "Pirate Hunter," he is recognized for his skill as a three-sword style user.

@Fleet Leader Fenaker
is he a pirate hunter ? Zoro isn't one He's a PIRATE ; thanks for proving me right:josad:

S

Sasaki Kojirō

You proving his point.
Zoro isn't a pirate hunter
It's just what people say.
It's not true.
Same for kaido
No, both of you are just proving to me that you can't read.

Zoro in the past was a pirate hunter and became known for being a pirate hunter. If he stopped being a pirate hunter, nobody cares, but that was the main reason he is known to this day...

Another example of why both of you are too stupid:

Messi became known for being the best football player in the world, Messi today is no longer a football player but a medic, but the main reason Messi is known is not because he's a medic but for having been the best football player in the world.

Zoro was a pirate hunter = Yes, he was.
Zoro is known for being a pirate or a pirate hunter = A pirate hunter.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
No, both of you are just proving to me that you can't read.

Zoro in the past was a pirate hunter and became known for being a pirate hunter. If he stopped being a pirate hunter, nobody cares, but that was the main reason he is known to this day...

Another example of why both of you are too stupid:

Messi became known for being the best football player in the world, Messi today is no longer a football player but a medic, but the main reason Messi is known is not because he's a medic but for having been the best football player in the world.

Zoro was a pirate hunter = Yes, he was.
Zoro is known for being a pirate or a pirate hunter = A pirate hunter.
He wasn't even a real bounty hunter he occasionally gave bounties in to eat when he got lost.
He for sure wasn't doing what coby told luffy

S

Sasaki Kojirō

He wasn't even a real bounty hunter he occasionally gave bounties in to eat when he got lost.
He for sure wasn't doing what coby told luffy
Read that box, what does it say there? Blud doesn't even know Zoro well.
Get your L.

I'm not saying that Zoro wanted to be a pirate hunter, but he was known for doing exactly that, hunting pirate bounties and so he was nicknamed Pirate Hunter and is known for that, was Zoro a pirate hunter or not? He was, and this is true, so his epithet is true in this aspect. The question of whether or not he intended to remain a pirate hunter does not matter, it does not invalidate the fact that in the past he was a pirate hunter.

This is a reverse parallel with Mihawk, with Zoro initially being a pirate hunter and becoming globally known for it, while Mihawk was a marine hunter (it's the opposite). Later on, Mihawk became the WSS and is currently known for being the greatest swordsman in the world, while Zoro will eventually become known for the same.

Last edited by a moderator: