Volume 109 - Discussion Thread (July 4th, 2024)

Ancient zoan ulti's/p1 father possibly + another possible ally of Kaido from the looks of it he may have gotten the ancient zoans foe his crew from him. With Kaido taking his children later under his wing after his death

Give us shit like this instead of boob questions or characters running around, less exciting stuff, running climbing a mountain to reach doflamingo twice etc

This would be really good for Kaido and his underworld connections sadly we mever got any of them, or why one of his favorite islands was that winter island we nevee gor any explanation for tagging some BP fans @MonsterKaido @TheAncientCenturion

1000+ chapters

Last edited:

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Ancient zoan ulti's/p1 ally + another possible ally of Kaido from the looks of it he may have gotten the ancient zoans foe his crew from him. With Kaido taking his children later under his wing after his death

Give us shit like this instead of boob questions of characters running around, less exciting stuff, running climbing a mountain to reach doflamingo twice etc

This would be really good for Kaido and his underworld connections sadly we mever gor any of them, or why one of his favorite islands was that winter island we nevee gor any explanation for tagging some BP fans @MonsterKaido @TheAncientCenturion

1000+ chapters
Imagine if Ulti & Page1 were so adamant about capturing Yamato specifically because she befriended their fathers killer, Ace.

Would’ve been nice to get some depth to the Beast Pirates.

Imagine if Ulti & Page1 were so adamant about capturing Yamato specifically because she befriended their fathers killer, Ace.

Would’ve been nice to get some depth to the Beast Pirates.
This is overall a decent sbs that kind of makes me salty that we don't ger sometimes to see some of the more interesting shit to see in exchange for the less interesting stuff, like damn.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
This is overall a decent sbs that kind of makes me salty that we don't ger sometimes to see some of the more interesting shit to see in exchange for the less interesting stuff, like damn.
Well be back to boob and tit questions next time for sure, would be awesome if we saw more behind the scenes content like this. But I guess that’s why they have the vivre cards

Hanafuda definitely ex beast pirate by the looks and description.
How about this

- Ex-Beast Pirate, formerly Captain of his own Lizard Pirates crew that chose to serve under Kaido
- Secret: Undercover like Vergo. Under the guise of Shichibukai was able to collect DF for Beast Pirates.
- Bounty: Approximately 1.25 B, a lot closer to Queen and King than Jack.
- DF: Some sort of Lizard/Dragon/Dinosaur fruit

How about this

- Ex-Beast Pirate, formerly Captain of his own Lizard Pirates crew that chose to serve under Kaido
- Secret: Undercover like Vergo. Under the guise of Shichibukai was able to collect DF for Beast Pirates.
And ace beat someone like that before entering New world?
Sus

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
How about this

It be cool if he was a wyvern

How about this

Nah my guess would be Ex Beast Pirate, had his position taken by Jack and rather than join the tobi roppo he just left to create a rival crew to get back at Kaido.

Unfrozen Bounty - 1 Billion

DF: Tyrannosaurus Rex, King of the Dinosaurs for the Lizard King

How about this

Too much for a pre new world ace
Post automatically merged:

Don't tell me he was the Tobi Roppo before Drake.
A fodderoppo can't enter in the shichibukai, too weak

Maybe the ex calamity before jack promotion

And ace beat someone like that before entering New world?
Sus
Too much for a pre new world ace
I rate Ace as one of the most underrated characters in the series.

- Pre New World Ace beat Shichibukai Hanafuda
- Pre WB Ace fought to a draw vs (Highly motivated) Shichibukai Jinbei
- Pre WB Ace fought CoC Yamato to a draw
- WB Ace took out NW Veterans like Doma
- WB Ace fought very well against Yami BB

Ace strength and potential was through the roof. Like Luffy he most likely had the ability to level up several times during fights.

I rate Ace as one of the most underrated characters in the series.

- Pre New World Ace beat Shichibukai Hanafuda
- Pre WB Ace fought to a draw vs (Highly motivated) Shichibukai Jinbei
- Pre WB Ace fought CoC Yamato to a draw
- WB Ace took out NW Veterans like Doma
- WB Ace fought very well against Yami BB

Ace strength and potential was through the roof. Like Luffy he most likely had the ability to level up several times during fights.
There's a reason they thought they NEEDED to kill him at Marineford, to the point where Sakazuki was constantly on his balls and refused to let him and Luffy escape.
They literally gave no shits about what happened with the other WB pirates, including Whitebeard himself, they just wanted to stop Ace and Luffy from becoming god tiers in the future.