News Volume 96 coming on April 2020

And that SBS also said it is something to do with Zoro's bloodline.
And thats just trolling.

C'Mon, Oda put Momo saying Zoro taught him Wano dialect there KNOWING people would jump on that. Hell I even jumped on that myself. The evidence kept on building for the while 60 chapters and guess where t ended? Momo asks Zoro about Sunacchi and he says some random geezer told him

Then Oda comes back in this SBS and says this random geezer is this big shot from WANO.

Like how are to not noticing that Oda is intentionally trolling here? He had 60 chapters to make a substantial case. You yourself said this should be a big deal so why the mystery?

Oda is fucking with you and your eating it up even after he took 60 chapters fucking with you already

And thats just trolling.

C'Mon, Oda put Momo saying Zoro taught him Wano dialect there KNOWING people would jump on that. Hell I even jumped on that myself. The evidence kept on building for the while 60 chapters and guess where t ended? Momo asks Zoro about Sunacchi and he says some random geezer told him

Then Oda comes back in this SBS and says this random geezer is this big shot from WANO.

Like how are to not noticing that Oda is intentionally trolling here? He had 60 chapters to make a substantial case. You yourself said this should be a big deal so why the mystery?

Oda is fucking with you and your eating it up even after he took 60 chapters fucking with you already
He's not fucking with me or the readers at all. He's quite clearly telling us that Zoro's lineage is related to the Wano boat that arrived on his village and for some reason you're taking it as a personal insult.

@ImmaIvanoM What is your reason to dislike the Zoro from Wano idea? Is there some bet you wouldnt like to lose or something else?
There's no build up to this. It's been 60 chapters and everything with the Sunacchi and shimotsuki business all led to explaining Zoro's connection to Enma. And thats it. Tenguyama literally says the name of Zoro's village and the name of Zoro's master and the name of the guy who taught Zpro "Sunacchi" and all Zoro responds with is tantamount to "Oh I can make this sword a black blade coooooolllll"

If there is a Wano connection, The lack of actual build up or a point to this after 60 chapters leads to two things. It's either too insignificant to require actual time or Oda is going to just SHOVE IT IN to be important when we are in the endgame of the arc.

In the end it ends up too insignificant for it to be a main characters' backstory or too forced. Like We've built up Zoro's emotional state this arc and who he cares about out and everything. It took 60 chapters. NOW LET'S INTRODUCE A FAMILY DRAMA. See how that looks weird

I for one believe Oda knows how to do actual set up for things and there's no actual set up for this Zoro backstory shit so it ain't happening

He's not fucking with me or the readers at all. He's quite clearly telling us that Zoro's lineage is related to the Wano boat that arrived on his village and for some reason you're taking it as a personal insult.
Have you read what's written in this recent SBS?

I don't understand. It seems you haven't.

Oda just gave a full map of Who the lineage of the "person we are familiar with" Oda even refers back to that SBS to confirm he's talking about Koushiro as the person

Have you read what's written in this recent SBS?

I don't understand. It seems you haven't.

Oda just gave a full map of Who the lineage of the "person we are familiar with" Oda even refers back to that SBS to confirm he's talking about Koushiro as the person
Yes, I have. Have you read this particular bit
Huh? Could it be...Zoro’s lineage...?!
That’s all I’ll reveal about the samurai who created Shimotsuki village, Shimotsuki Kozaburo’s story today!! Be-beng!!
Now, what exactly do you think he means by talking about Zoro's lineage? Why do you think Oda says that's all he's revealing "today?" Do you think this ties in with how "someone we are all familiar with" is descended from the Wano ship to East Blue? Do you think there's maybe a reason that Oda's had Zoro run into all these Shimotsuki's throughout the series? That Wano's been something that's been related to Zoro throughout? Maybe find it interesting that Ryuma, by Oda's own words, was a prototype for the character who became Zoro?

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
There's no build up to this. It's been 60 chapters and everything with the Sunacchi and shimotsuki business all led to explaining Zoro's connection to Enma. And thats it. Tenguyama literally says the name of Zoro's village and the name of Zoro's master and the name of the guy who taught Zpro "Sunacchi" and all Zoro responds with is tantamount to "Oh I can make this sword a black blade coooooolllll"

If there is a Wano connection, The lack of actual build up or a point to this after 60 chapters leads to two things. It's either too insignificant to require actual time or Oda is going to just SHOVE IT IN to be important when we are in the endgame of the arc.

In the end it ends up too insignificant for it to be a main characters' backstory or too forced. Like We've built up Zoro's emotional state this arc and who he cares about out and everything. It took 60 chapters. NOW LET'S INTRODUCE A FAMILY DRAMA. See how that looks weird

I for one believe Oda knows how to do actual set up for things and there's no actual set up for this Zoro backstory shit so it ain't happening
Well, arc is far from over and if you consider the info so far as lack of build-up and not sufficient, fine but keep an open mind to the possibility that he could end up related to Wano family and that Oda could tie it up fine without it changing anything.
He said it will be a minor thing and Zoro being connected to Wano is a minor thing, it really changes nothing...

Yes, I have. Have you read this particular bit

Now, what exactly do you think he means by talking about Zoro's lineage? Why do you think Oda says that's all he's revealing "today?" Do you think this ties in with how "someone we are all familiar with" is descended from the Wano ship to East Blue? Do you think there's maybe a reason that Oda's had Zoro run into all these Shimotsuki's throughout the series? That Wano's been something that's been related to Zoro throughout? Maybe find it interesting that Ryuma, by Oda's own words, was a prototype for the character who became Zoro?
Ryuma’s CHARACTER DESIGN was an inspiration for Zoro's CHARACTER DESIGN.

Everything involving Zoro's connection to Wano this arc has led to Zoro's swords. Every single one.

Oda literally says the "person we are familiar with" is Koushiro. You failed to quote that part of the SBS for some reason.

And like I said, Oda is trolling with the Zoro lineage thing same way he trolled about it in the manga

Well, arc is far from over and if you consider the info so far as lack of build-up and not sufficient, fine but keep an open mind to the possibility that he could end up related to Wano family and that Oda could tie it up fine without it changing anything.
He said it will be a minor thing and Zoro being connected to Wano is a minor thing, it really changes nothing...
The minor thing has just been explained.

Have you read the new sbs? The minor thing with The ship from Wano going to East blue has been explained. It's just Kuina and Koushiro's lineage.

Also we are at the climax of the arc. You introduce new stakes at the climax. You escalte or de-escalate existing stakes.

You would have to say this isn't the climax of the arc even though the arc has been counting down to this and we even got the big flashback like just now. It's like saying the climax of Skypiea isn't after the Nolan flashback yet the entire arc was this death game that was leading to this and the history was just revealed.

Imagine after the noland flashback they introduce Wiper's father all of a sudden and a new plot around him and we are told to care?

M

MD Zolo

Ryuma’s CHARACTER DESIGN was an inspiration for Zoro's CHARACTER DESIGN.

Everything involving Zoro's connection to Wano this arc has led to Zoro's swords. Every single one.

Oda literally says the "person we are familiar with" is Koushiro. You failed to quote that part of the SBS for some reason.

And like I said, Oda is trolling with the Zoro lineage thing same way he trolled about it in the manga
Except this part is your headcanon.

Bogard

You can't win
Most interesting part of this SBS thus far
Shimotsuki Kozaburo(craftman and swords man/master)
He crafted Enma and gifted it to Oden, heir of Kozuki clan → went out to sea 55 years ago! → the great adventure of the samurais from Wano!! → arrived at a certain piece of land in East Blue → saved the people from bandits → fall in love while teaching the villager how to use sword → decided to stay, founded a village and named it Shimotsuki → their son, Koshiro, is born → their grandchild, Kuina, is born
And so, the “old man in his village” is actually Shimotsuki Kozaburo from Wano country.
Huh? Could it be...Zoro’s lineage...?!
Is Oda implying that Koshiro and Zoro are from the same lineage??:choppawhat: Well at least now we have the confirmation that Koshiro comes from Wano, and is from the Shimotsuki lineage