News Volume 97 coming on September 2020

D

Deleted member 83

Oda: Yes. But rather than saying serialization ends, I would say it’s over because the most interesting part of Luffy’s adventure, the story of what is One Piece exactly? is done at that point. Right now Wano arc is heating, but if Luffy is to leave there safe and sound, it’ll lead to a worldly development , an exciting story no one has ever read, I’ll be drawing the “Biggest War” of OP history. It’ll be very interesting!! And so, I made the announcement to notify the readers and make them realize that “this long story is actually heading towards its end”.
But, right now you should be enjoying the exciting Wano country arc. I’ll draw it with all I’ve got!!

Pretty sure this is talking about Oda's "5 years left" comments. Oh boy.

Edit:
Oda: Yes. But rather than saying serialization ends, I would say it’s over because the most interesting part of Luffy’s adventure, the story of what is One Piece exactly? is done. Right now Wano arc is heating, but if Luffy is to leave there safe and sound, it’ll lead to a worldly development , an exciting story no one has ever read, I’ll be drawing the “Biggest War” of OP history. It’ll be very interesting!! And so, I made the announcement to notify the readers and make them realize that “this long story is actually heading towards its end”.
But, right now you should be enjoying the exciting Wano country arc. I’ll draw it with all I’ve got!!
Oh my god this is going to be taken in so many directions.

So serialization has a chance to not be over after Oda "answers" what One Piece is or deals with that storyline? Maybe i'm taking this too literally....

Oda: Yes. But rather than saying serialization ends, I would say it’s over because the most interesting part of Luffy’s adventure, the story of what is One Piece exactly? is done. Right now Wano arc is heating, but if Luffy is to leave there safe and sound, it’ll lead to a worldly development , an exciting story no one has ever read, I’ll be drawing the “Biggest War” of OP history. It’ll be very interesting!! And so, I made the announcement to notify the readers and make them realize that “this long story is actually heading towards its end”.
Wow someone actually asked a decent question!

Oda: Yes. But rather than saying serialization ends, I would say it’s over because the most interesting part of Luffy’s adventure, the story of what is One Piece exactly? is done at that point. Right now Wano arc is heating, but if Luffy is to leave there safe and sound, it’ll lead to a worldly development , an exciting story no one has ever read, I’ll be drawing the “Biggest War” of OP history. It’ll be very interesting!! And so, I made the announcement to notify the readers and make them realize that “this long story is actually heading towards its end”.
Wait a minute does Oda said her basically the 5years just meaning Luffy adventure ending? In that case he didn't say the war but the story to find One piece right? In that case it would mean he want more chapters for One piece then just 5years and also he probably mean with the biggest war the one which we get in the end and not in wano.
Did I understand it right?

I freaking knew it

The main focus after Wano will already happen to be the final war, this is why the yonko are both going down now :)

Elbaf arc is gonna be mini