News Volume 97 coming on September 2020

I think the Sanji thing is a just a joke in all honesty.

But if it is serious I imagine it'll have something to do with the fact we've never fully seen Judge's eyebrows. Even when his helmet was broken Oda had it covered up with bandages.

Might not necessarily be an absolutely huge deal- it could just be that Judge has big hilarious bushy ones and Oda doesn't want to spoil that eventual joke.

Reader: Can people that have become gifters freely transform into their human forms, change shape etc.?

Oda: It depends on what fruit they consumed. Coz SMILE is an artificially made devil fruit, there are all sorts of things that are unstable. Certainly by consuming the SMILE fruits, you can acquire the abilities of animals but for cases like those where you have the user fighting with the lion on their belly, or cases where the user always gets eaten by a hippo, it's proof that the users are not able to retract/undo the animals at will. There are quite a few truly strong ones amongst them, SMILE is but it is a gamble.

Reader: Oh! Is nobody interested in seeing how Sanji looks at 40 & 60 years old? In that case, I’ll ask. Please draw how Chopper would look like in the future!

Oda: You wanna see? Okay, here you go!

Chopper (Top Right - 60 years old) Take it with you. It'll work for anything. It'd even work for uselessness Chopper (Top Left - 40 years old) Leave this place to me!! Alternate Future Chopper (Bottom Right - 60 years old) Bring me a sacrifice already!! Chopper (Bottom Left - 40 years old) Strawhat? Never utter that name again with your mouth! Translated by Puck

Oda likes to troll Sanji fans because he's a Zoro tard.
Odas not doing things in a particular order, Its based on when people ask, Im pretty sure someone asked for nami and robin before and oda gave them nami but said Robin will have to wait for the next request to come in.

Fan: Is it true that One Piece is ending in 5 years?! ...
Oda: The most exciting part of Luffy's adventure is over. The Wano arc is reaching its climax. After Wano-kuni, I will draw the "biggest war" in manga history. It will be very exciting...

Shanks haters : and Shanks gonna get off screen before that

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Fan: Is it true that One Piece is ending in 5 years?! ...
Oda: The most exciting part of Luffy's adventure is over. The Wano arc is reaching its climax. After Wano-kuni, I will draw the "biggest war" in manga history. It will be very exciting...

Shanks haters : and Shanks gonna get off screen before that
Lmfao shanks getting off screened.
Luffy will be pk when he fights admirals