Do you want a Christmas break?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Also you’re not playing very well yourself either this game if you’re town @Ratchet

At least I don’t have anyone counting on me.

You parked on a Zolo lynch D1, have done minimal solving, and have spent almost all day harassing someone who’s supposed to be on your side to the point they aren’t motivated to help beyond the bare minimum anymore lol.
I think I've played pretty well. Zolo was a fine lynch and mech based too, you're not town, and I've been trying to unravel this thing with mostly suboptimal activity levels. I don't give a fuck whether you're motivated or not.

Ratchet

Hello ~♡

My name is Mayuri and I'm here to give you the 4th Trivia Question.

I'm originally from Date a Live Movie: Mayuri's Judgement and since then I appeared in other Date a Live media.

My question for you is:

In the Light Novel, Date a Live original source material, a certain Angel in a certain scene showed "me" (Mayuri). What's the name of that Angel?

@Flower
@Charlie
@Destroya
@Lord Melkor
@Dr_Professor83
@DoctorIndigo
Actually it wasn't Pero, it was Melkor.

So Melkor is Wendy, probably town.
Charlie could be lying.
Destroya could be lying.
Flowa could be, but probably isn't.
Prof could be lying.
Indigo could be lying.

In other words, we have confirmed scum in Charlie/X/Prof/Indigo.

@Dr_Professor83 Instead of whining about howbunkotivated you are, how about you play to your supposed pro town win con and help us sort this out? We have established that none of these are dragons.

Ratchet

Charlie could be lying.
Destroya could be lying.
Prof could be lying.
Indigo could be lying.

@Dr_Professor83 Instead of whining about howbunkotivated you are, how about you play to your supposed pro town win con and help us sort this out? We have established that none of these are dragons.
Unmotivated*

Charlie could be lying.
Destroya could be lying.
Prof could be lying.
Indigo could be lying.

And I‘m a dragon, but not Tohru. The Wendy RPS was real, though, so LM is probably Town.

Charlie could be lying.
Destroya could be lying.
Prof could be lying.
Indigo could be lying.

Yeah sorry. I was being a twat lol.

I trust Inidgo the most out of those 3.

Ratchet

@Ratchet I’m sorry. I don’t want to play the rest of this game on bad terms. I’ll chill out. I was wearing my feelings a little too on my shoulders and probably (highly likely) took some things the wrong way. I know nothings been personal and I’ve not been entirely reasonable.

I been knowing I was being that way but it’s easy to get belligerent and dig in.
No apology is required, I took nothing personally or emotionally. I would prefer that we get our heads back in the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.