Do you want a Christmas break?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really don't care for the ad-hoc defence now. Frankly, I'm pretty sure if you were in my position here, you'd be far more annoyed, but that's besides the point. You said, at the time, that you would not have hurt his team. The implication is that if you had the ability to work along with scum, you would have taken it. You were already treading thin ice given that you were the one who killed two town before claiming too. This was only trumped by the so-called pro-town player getting to flagrantly kill a townie before they even got the ability to form their own faction, just to enable them to set it up. It's important that you only get one chance on this stuff before your card gets used up, and I think there is definitely an argument here for you having used up yours. Prof is a seperate debate, because there we have a player getting to play against his wincon with the intent of trolling the players, which should never be allowed for the sake of having any sort of integrity, and a host enabling it. Unfortunately I can't rule against it for the future as the section head, because very few seem to really care about it, and because I'm one of the few directly affected by the decision, anything I do will come with the caveat that I may have a conflict of interest. I hope we can revisit this when something similar affects the rest, especially in terms of how far we want to allow players to grief games.
Do what you want, then. I won and I deserved it. I don‘t care about any cards I used up. With how much I got fucked over lately I intend to stop playing nice anyway. I‘m sick of getting treated like shit in all honesty.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Do what you want, then. I won and I deserved it. I don‘t care about any cards I used up. With how much I got fucked over lately I intend to stop playing nice anyway. I‘m sick of getting treated like shit in all honesty.
Do you believe that you were the only person who "deserved to win"? Two of the three apparent MVP's for this game didn't win. A pro town player, who was defended to me by the host just earlier as being part of the town by extension, got to change his wincon from having to have one survive, to having all listed create their own faction, he got to convert another townie into it, he got to undo a convert from scum to get theirs back, and then automatically leave. Why do I have to put up with this? Because it's Super Role Madness? When I saw my role, and that I'd been given my favourite character, I thought "well I have to try quite a lot here to earn this privilege". Well that was stupid of me. It's not fun.

Do you believe that you were the only person who "deserved to win"? Two of the three apparent MVP's for this game didn't win. A pro town player, who was defended to me by the host just earlier as being part of the town by extension, got to change his wincon from having to have one survive, to having all listed create their own faction, he got to convert another townie into it, he got to undo a convert from scum to get theirs back, and then automatically leave. Why do I have to put up with this? Because it's Super Role Madness? When I saw my role, and that I'd been given my favourite character, I thought "well I have to try quite a lot here to earn this privilege". Well that was stupid of me. It's not fun.
I clearly deserved it more than 80% of all players. And I was also given one of my all time faves and got offed one fucking phase before winning. On Christmas at that. It‘s fine if you have complaints, but don‘t take it out on me here.

Status
Not open for further replies.