Do you want a Christmas break?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I didn’t go against my wincon. I’m not defending the morality of my actions when it comes to tilting balance.

But I never game threw or went against wincon.
You went against your wincon, which was supposed to be assisting the town, by becoming anti-town. You griefed the game because you thought it would be funny, and were given the tools to do it. It's ridiculous.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
You are Libra

[Super Passive - The Equalizer] - Libra cannot be truly killed. If you die or are game removed, you'll revive or return to the game at the start of the next cycle to continue you work. This passive is absolute.
-- [Commandment of Libra] -- If you are killed or game removed 3 times during the course of the game, your passive will evolve and you'll become death immune, except for Omega kills.

[Passive - Higher Existence] - Playing games is beneath Libra as she is not bound by the same rules and logic as other beings. By DP5 you'll unlock The Decree of Libra.

[Passive - Balance of Stars] - Libra, to be able to do her work efficiently, cannot take time off. Libra is immune to roleblocks and rolechrushes even if they were to bypass immunties.

[Passive - To Strive for Equality] - Having too many dead Towns or too many dead Mafia can disrupt the game's balance and Libra knows it better than anyone else. To understand the state of the game, Libra will receive a non shareable split at the start of DP3.

[Active - Balanced, As All Things Should Be] - Libra doesn't like that the game tips too much in one's side favor as it isn't too balanced for Libra's taste. If Libra sees an ability she doesn't like that goes against her purpose, she can nullify it [4-shot]
-- [The Snap] -- Libra will take matters into her own hands if she sees things are getting out of control. With a flick of her fingers, she'll nullify an Ultimate Ability. Indies ultimate abilities are excluded [1-shot]

[Active - Scale of the Zodiac] - Libra, throughout the game, can keep the two sides in check if she whishes to enable true balance in the World:

-- [Scale of Death - Sagittarius] -- If there are too many deaths from one side, Libra can superkill a Town or Mafia player. If the player survives the kill then in the next cycle the superkill will pierce through immunities. [1-cycle cooldown]

-- [Scale of Souls - Lilith] -- Libra can stop up to 3 players from being killed from the Harvest Festival ability. The souls will be taken even if you stop the kills.

-- [Scale of Truth - Pisces] -- Once per cycle Libra can investigate a player and learn that player's true flavour name. Libra cannot share or hint the results of this ability [3-shot]

-- [Scale of Punishment - Capricorn] -- If a player is being a threat to Libra's objective, Libra can rolecrush that player for the phase.

-- [Scale of Life - Aquarius] -- By using this ability Libra can revive one Town or Anti Town Player [1-shot]

-- [Scale of Pestilence - Scorpio] -- Libra can inflict all status ailments on a single player [3-shot]

-- [Scale of Gluttony - Taurus] -- Libra can pass a player's ability randomly to another player.

-- [Scale of War - Aries] -- Role revealing is a big no-no to Libra, as she abhors flavour solving. Once at least 5 players have role revealed, Libra can Omega Kill a player that has role revealed [1-shot]

-- [Scale of Judgement - Leo] -- Libra will be able to hammer a lynch and making that lynch immune to additional tampering [1-shot]

-- [Scale of Fire - Aries] -- Libra can burn half of a player's abilities for the cycle.

-- [Scale of Water- Cancer] -- Libra can protect a player in the phase.

-- [Scale of Wind - Gemini] -- Libra can make the actions that are directed to a player to also be directed to another player and vice versa [2-shot]

-- [Scale of Earth - Taurus] -- Libra can reverse a player's action, having the opposite effect [2-shot]

-- [Scale of Light - Virgo] -- Libra can disable Mafia's kills during the day [1-shot]

-- [Scale of Darkness - Serpentarius] -- Libra can disable Town's kills during the night [1-shot]

[Ultimate Ability - Solomon's Seal] - Locked

[Supreme Ability - Law of Equivalent Exchange] - Locked

Libra will not like if a player is anihilating the other alignment. She'll get serious and permanently and with certainty game remove a player from existence and redo fate, creating a parallel world where the player never existed. Game remove a player and undo any actions he performed in the game. This ability is immune to failure.

Something cannot be created from nothing, and so in order to obtain something, something else of equal value must be lost. Libra enforces this law onto every living creature in the game. In order for a player to activate an ability, the player must give up another ability in exchange for the activation of another ability.

Wincon: Make the game reach Mylo/Lylo with one of the Mafia teams fully dead and with at least 1 indie having reached his wincon.​

Ratchet

I’m not trying to say I didn’t do anything wrong lol.

But going against wincon means something very specific. I went against the spirit of the role not the letter of the role.
As far as I'm concerned, it's just as antithetical to the game. It's in the same tier as posting role PMs publically to force a modkill.

AL sama

Red Haired
I didn’t go against my wincon. My wincon happened to align with town goals since I had to keep townies alive.

Blue considering me part of town really doesn’t matter to me bc it wasn’t in my wincon. I could just as easily win with scum.
even after I died he tried to convince me you're pro town

what should I make of that huh??

You are Libra

[Super Passive - The Equalizer] - Libra cannot be truly killed. If you die or are game removed, you'll revive or return to the game at the start of the next cycle to continue you work. This passive is absolute.
-- [Commandment of Libra] -- If you are killed or game removed 3 times during the course of the game, your passive will evolve and you'll become death immune, except for Omega kills.

[Passive - Higher Existence] - Playing games is beneath Libra as she is not bound by the same rules and logic as other beings. By DP5 you'll unlock The Decree of Libra.

[Passive - Balance of Stars] - Libra, to be able to do her work efficiently, cannot take time off. Libra is immune to roleblocks and rolechrushes even if they were to bypass immunties.

[Passive - To Strive for Equality] - Having too many dead Towns or too many dead Mafia can disrupt the game's balance and Libra knows it better than anyone else. To understand the state of the game, Libra will receive a non shareable split at the start of DP3.

[Active - Balanced, As All Things Should Be] - Libra doesn't like that the game tips too much in one's side favor as it isn't too balanced for Libra's taste. If Libra sees an ability she doesn't like that goes against her purpose, she can nullify it [4-shot]
-- [The Snap] -- Libra will take matters into her own hands if she sees things are getting out of control. With a flick of her fingers, she'll nullify an Ultimate Ability. Indies ultimate abilities are excluded [1-shot]

[Active - Scale of the Zodiac] - Libra, throughout the game, can keep the two sides in check if she whishes to enable true balance in the World:

-- [Scale of Death - Sagittarius] -- If there are too many deaths from one side, Libra can superkill a Town or Mafia player. If the player survives the kill then in the next cycle the superkill will pierce through immunities. [1-cycle cooldown]

-- [Scale of Souls - Lilith] -- Libra can stop up to 3 players from being killed from the Harvest Festival ability. The souls will be taken even if you stop the kills.

-- [Scale of Truth - Pisces] -- Once per cycle Libra can investigate a player and learn that player's true flavour name. Libra cannot share or hint the results of this ability [3-shot]

-- [Scale of Punishment - Capricorn] -- If a player is being a threat to Libra's objective, Libra can rolecrush that player for the phase.

-- [Scale of Life - Aquarius] -- By using this ability Libra can revive one Town or Anti Town Player [1-shot]

-- [Scale of Pestilence - Scorpio] -- Libra can inflict all status ailments on a single player [3-shot]

-- [Scale of Gluttony - Taurus] -- Libra can pass a player's ability randomly to another player.

-- [Scale of War - Aries] -- Role revealing is a big no-no to Libra, as she abhors flavour solving. Once at least 5 players have role revealed, Libra can Omega Kill a player that has role revealed [1-shot]

-- [Scale of Judgement - Leo] -- Libra will be able to hammer a lynch and making that lynch immune to additional tampering [1-shot]

-- [Scale of Fire - Aries] -- Libra can burn half of a player's abilities for the cycle.

-- [Scale of Wind - Gemini] -- Libra can make the actions that are directed to a player to also be directed to another player and vice versa [2-shot]

-- [Scale of Earth - Taurus] -- Libra can reverse a player's action, having the opposite effect [2-shot]

-- [Scale of Light - Virgo] -- Libra can disable Mafia's kills during the day [1-shot]

-- [Scale of Darkness - Serpentarius] -- Libra can disable Town's kills during the night [1-shot]

Libra will not like if a player is anihilating the other alignment. She'll get serious and permanently and with certainty game remove a player from existence and redo fate, creating a parallel world where the player never existed. Game remove a player and undo any actions he performed in the game. This ability is immune to failure.

Something cannot be created from nothing, and so in order to obtain something, something else of equal value must be lost. Libra enforces this law onto every living creature in the game. In order for a player to activate an ability, the player must give up another ability in exchange for the activation of another ability.

Wincon: Make the game reach Mylo/Lylo with one of the Mafia teams fully dead and with at least 1 indie having reached his wincon.​
My almost role. I wanted this :peperain:.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
@Charlie

The unfinished Eevee role

You are Eevee

[Normal] - You have no Elemental type.

[Eevee's Nature] - You'll accumulate all abilities from your forms even if you're not in them.

[Eevee's Kawaii Nose] - Investigate a player and know their element. Once per cycle.

[Stones of Evolution] - You can evolve into any of your forms at will. For your Ultimate ability and Form you can only unlock it using this ability if all the other forms are unlocked or a certain player is dead (1-shot).

[The 50 Shades of Eevee] - You can choose to visit a player once per cycle and you'll evolve according to the element of that player, gaining new abilities:

[Flareon] - Locked

[Vaporean] - Locked

[Jolteon] - Locked

[Espeon] - Locked

[Umbreon] - Locked

[Leafeon] - Locked

[Glaceon] - Locked

[Ultimate ability and Form - Sylveon] - Locked

Wincon: Eliminate all threats to Town

Alternative Wincon: Unlock all of your forms

Flareon

[Ember] - You are immune to all Fire based abilities.

[Flamethrower] - You have the folloeing one-shots:

-if a player targets you burn half of a players's one shots
- Target a player and burn a one-shot of them
-Kill a player

Vaporeon

[Bubble] - You are immune to all water based abilities

[Hydro Pump] - Your element is Water and as such you have the following one -shots:

- heal a status effect from a player
- Refill a Player
- Redirect back the next harmful action on you

Jolteon

[Spark] - You are immune to all Thunder-based abilities.

[Thunderbolt] - Your element is Thunder and as auch you have the following one-shots:

-Gain priority on the processement of your actiond
- Paralyze a player and make their next two actions fail
- Evade the next 2 actions on you

Espeon

[Psychic] - You are immune to all Light-based abilities.

[Psybeam] - Your element is Light and as such you have the following one-shots:

- Superprotect a player
- Reveal a ??? in a WU
-Check if a WU is fake
- Block all killing abilities in the DP

Umbreon

[Moonlight] - You are immune to all Dark-based abilities

[Dark Pulse] - Your element is Darkness and as such you have the following abilties:

- Hide yourself behind a player
- Inflict the "Curse" status effect on a player
- Absorb one ability of a dead role as a one shot
- Block all killing abilities at night

Leafeon

[Razor Leaf] - You are immune to all Earth-based abilities

[Solar Beam] - Your element is Earth and as such you have the following one shots:

Glaceon

[Ice Age] - You are immune to all Ice-based abilities

[Blizzard] - Your element is Ice and as such you have the following one-shots:

- Roleblock a player
- Rolecrush a player
- Choose a target and freeze the next incoming action targeted at him
- Create a Ice Wall to protect yourself for the next 2 incoming actions​

Ratchet

As far as I'm concerned, it's just as antithetical to the game. It's in the same tier as posting role PMs publically to force a modkill.
The only difference is, in this case, the host agreed and co-signed it. So I don't get to say that it's flagrant griefing, even if it is, because you were given the okay.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
You are Libra

my sign:finally:

Status
Not open for further replies.