Do you want a Christmas break?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 π“ͺ 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽π“ͺ𝓻 ✰
β€Ž
If you guys want to watch anime you can start with the ones from the Trivia Questions :myman:

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
β€Ž
I don’t play the game to make enemies, and I like to think of most everyone here as a friend.

So I don’t intend on a repeat. I’d prefer not to deal with this again. I don’t like making people seriously upset.
It's not what your intent is that matters here. What it does is create a situation/headache where I now have to find a way to see how we can avoid a repeat. Even if you yourself don't repeat it, someone else might, and I can't exactly turn around and say "well, we didn't give Prof any strikes because we like him, but you get strikes because you're just expected to know that this can't happen" - it's not fair and even. And anything I do creates precedent, so I need to be very careful about what that is.

For transparency, I'm currently leaning towards the abolishment of wishes. I think anything that offers the ability to break the game is basically a cheat code, and could probably be canned on that basis alone, and it would also help simplify what hosts need to justify. That way, the possibility of an extra faction being created can't happen, unless thegame has already built in the conditions or mechanics to make it possible.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 π“ͺ 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽π“ͺ𝓻 ✰
β€Ž
um so blue bro what was your logic behind allowing that wish??
@Dr_Professor83 reached the deepest parts of my kokoro and talked about family and not leaving his babies behind.

It touched my heart and it melted me away.

You should have seen him. Crying and begging on his knees to not leave even a single one of his children behind.

What kind of monster would I be if I didn't ear Prof's laments?

Ratchet

β€Ž
Yeah Ratchet rbing me was fair
I'm okay with the results!

I just am trying to empathize with the gripees even though I don't feel similarly

Game was fun, sometimes frustrating but it's now funny in retrospect
On this, I was hping to talk more, but I couldn't even look at my phone screen without feeling nauseous, so I was just trying to get whatever info I could.

AL sama

Red Haired
β€Ž
@Dr_Professor83 reached the deepest parts of my kokoro and talked about family and not leaving his babies behind.

It touched my heart and it melted me away.

You should have seen him. Crying and begging on his knees to not leave even a single one of his children behind.

What kind of monster would I be if I didn't ear Prof's laments?
are you being serious here bro??

btw be a monster like me

someone should experiment with a peedeetmined set of wishes that will be allowed to be made depending on the roles wincon
curious how it'd turn out if this were something set in stone and written at the start with the wishes in the OP or smth idk

lots of things to try, never know

Ratchet

β€Ž
When I say ban wishes, I mean "ban a mechanic that allows a player to fundamentally change how the game works, without the game being designed for that change being possible".

Status
Not open for further replies.