Do you want a Christmas break?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
When I say ban wishes, I mean "ban a mechanic that allows a player to fundamentally change how the game works, without the game being designed for that change being possible".
On the other hand, a host could design a game within a game where the reward of winning is to get to fundamentally change the game, something like a Future Diary game where you have a battle royale within it for example. There are ways to make these things not just break the game itself and also be creative and valid, so I don't really love the idea.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
are you being serious here bro??

btw be a monster like me
Partially xD

I cannot. I follow Buddha's teachings of compassion and Lord Krishna's teaching about Karma. As such a kind-hearted person I must be.

I heard Nirvana is better than here too.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I don't really think we need to make this a right or wrong thing. @Mashiro Blue I would appreciate your point of view as to why it was allowed, so that I can better understand it. Can be here, can be PM, whatever.

The more important step is to figure out what can be done to proof against it for next time. In the absence of a good idea, it will just have to default back to trust, and compulsory coaches. That last one might be for the better honestly.

Emil

Certified Memelord
DP5 Lynch

Megumin/ @Rej has activated her Ultimate Ability Explosion! to Omega kill Tohru/ @DoctorIndigo

Dragon Rage was activated in retaliation to superkill Megumin/ @Rej

Krul Tepes/ @Destroya got lynched

As Jibril/ @Dnineboby is the last player alive the Red Mafia has also won this game alongside Heaven's faction and Chtolly Nota Seniorious

As Town didn't win Maka Albarn/ @MitchMatch has also won the game

Town MVP - @Ratchet
Mafia MVP- @Destroya
Indie MVP - @Charlie

Thank you all for playing!

Special thanks to @Dr_Professor83 and @Charlie for helping with the VC

gg ez

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
I don't really think we need to make this a right or wrong thing. @Mashiro Blue I would appreciate your point of view as to why it was allowed, so that I can better understand it. Can be here, can be PM, whatever.

The more important step is to figure out what can be done to proof against it for next time. In the absence of a good idea, it will just have to default back to trust, and compulsory coaches. That last one might be for the better honestly.
My host bone is disappearing waifubro

I'm turning back into fluffy mode

Status
Not open for further replies.