Current Events Wano Arc Review(1000-1053+)

Didn't like the ending of Wano (1044+)
Hated the Big Mom anesthesia and in general how she was treated in Wano.
I liked the Big Mom/Kaido fight vs the Worst Gen (1000+)

So much more to talk about, I give Wano a 7,5 out of 10, would probably change after a reread.
Weekly experience was good for me, pretty much looked forward to read every new chapter

This arc was a solid 2/10 IMO. I've never been this disinterested in reading One Piece as this. No tension, fake deaths, asspulls, useless chapters focused on running, no character developments, etc. And I know Luffy's the main character but I would genuinely appreciate 20-30 chapters without pirate Gandhi. So many things went wrong with this arc, with so many unresolved plot points and Oda adding more and more unnecessary mysteries.... Then the villains... Oh where to start from... Everyone and their mom tanks yonkos' attacks with basically zero damage. This was basically a game for the alliance. Oda has truly lost it but you can't expect 20 years + of top tier work so the blame can't be entirely his. As it stands now, one piece isn't top 50 manga/manhwa tbh

-Now about you:
(You don't have to answer all these questions but please, at least answer 5.)

•What did you think of Supernovas' Rooftop performance against Yonkous?

Mediocre

•What did you think of Sanji asking Robin for help?

Crap

•What did you think of Zoro awakening CoC in Wano?

Rushed

•What did you think of Kinnemon's fake death?

Bullshit

•What did you think of the Strawhats' fights against the Tobiroppos?

Rushed, no haki development at all, no DF awakening shown
Who's who battle is probably the best one out of them
Usopp and Nami received help from BM is crap

•What did you think of the nickname "Wings" given to Zoro and Sanji and what did you think of their fights against King and Queen?

Rushed and in Sanji's case, it's a joke fight
Both King and Queen nerfed themselves

•What did you think of Yamato's DF choice and her Flashback?

DF choice is okay
Flashback was done Half-heartedly, clearly Oda doesn't seems to be interested in her flashback, she's a joke

•What did you think of CP0's role in Wano?

Underused, we don't even know MR. Go's name and their real faces

•What did you think of Sanji awakening his Germa Genes?

Bullshit, if he awakened his genes due to Queen's virus infection, I might rate it higher, wasted potential

•What did you think of Kidd and Law's Awakening performance and what did you think of their fight against Big Mom?

Wasted, especially Kid, he's supposed to have all 3 haki but in his fight against BM, but he didn't use any of it, Kid m, Law and BM are over reliant on their DF yet none was using it to their max potential, perhaps Oda is scared that Kid and Law would looks stronger than Luffy
It was painful to see

•What did you think of X-Drake and Apoo's role in Wano?

They have a role?

•What did you think of King's identity reveal and his Flashback?

Terrible, it's better if there's none

•What did you think of the Hyori and Orochi plot in the war, and what did you think of Orochi as a villain?

The plot was crap but as a villain, Orochi is probably the best one in this arc

•What did you think of the reveal of Luffy being Joyboy, and what did you think of Luffy's DF change?

Luffy = Joyboy is kinda predictable, it's basic japanese shonen manga formula after all, there will always be a chosen one
As for the DF change, it's Bullshit

•What did you think of Joyboy Luffy's fight against Kaido?

Prolonged, wasted and could be done so much better, Dum doot da da heartbeat would be better if King is still fighting, if he knew about Joyboy
The ending is stupid, it's like Oda have no idea what to do to finish off kaido

•What did you think of Kaido's Flashback?

Done half heartedly

•What did you think of the ending of Kaido and Big Mom?

Wasted

•What do you think of Momo Adult?

Lame

•What did you think of Admiral Greenbull's arrival in Wano?

Could've been done better

•What did you think of Buggy being Yonko?

Predictable, but still fun

- Now, the two most important questions:
•How was it for you to follow the Wano arc weekly?
Painful, everything important was rushed, unimportant stuff are prolonged to oblivion

•What is your current Wano Verdict?
3/10