Future Events Wano is reaching It's climax in either 15 or 24 chapters.

How many more chapters named after an alliance member will Oda make

• Total voters

Cinera

๐€๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐Œ๐š๐ฌ๐œ๐ก๐ž๐ง๐ง๐ฒ ๐๐ž๐ญ
โ€Ž
Actually if we consider chapter 1000 counts as Luffy's chapter and that he won't get another one, the number goes down to 13 chapters (or 22.)
How are you counting the alliance members?

Here's how I see the volumes playing out.

Volume 99 - Yonko v Supernova
^ This would be till around Ch. 1004

Volume 100 - Alliance v Beast Pirates
Volume 101 - Alliance v Beast Pirates (cont.)
Volume 102 - Supernova v Yonko (cont.)
Volume 103 - Kaido's defeat, ZKK, and the big celebration.

Roughly 40-44 more chapters.
Ch. 1037 "Luffy vs Kaido"
Ch. 1040 - Zoro opens Kaido's wound.
Ch. 1041 - Luffy defeats Kaido
Ch. 1043 - Big Mom is defeated.
Ch. 1045 "Straw Hat Pirates - Pirate Hunter Zoro" (Kaido returns and Zoro slays him)

Wano ends Ch. 1050

Garp the Fist

Bwahahahaha
โ€Ž
Wano will last another 30 chapters minimum

Weโ€™re at the stage now where we can pretty much judge the structure of how the rest of the arc will go, assuming Oda sticks to his past routine.

We started a new volume on 1005 last chapter, this volume (volume 100, 1005-1014) should see the first Flying Six members defeated. Past experience tells us this will be the Beast Pirate volume cover, although Oda might want to do something special for Volume 100 that pushes that back.

Volume 101 (1015-1024) should see the rest of the Flying Six defeated and the Calamities fall, this might stretch to the next volume. This will be a Strawhat cover volume, opposite to Volume 100

Volume 102 (1025-1034) will see for certain the Calamities defeated and the start of the endgame Kaido fight as the main plot. This should end on a cliffhanger.

Volume 103 (1035-1044) will see the end of the war, with Kaido falling, probably on the very last chapter

Volume 104 (1045-1054) will be the post fight part of the arc, party, squaring off any Wano loose ends, start to catchup with the rest of the world.
Unless he does a Fishman Island and beats all the Beast Pirates in one chapter which would be an... interesting... choice but I donโ€™t think thereโ€™s much chance of that.

All the Strawhats will get a chapter, not sure that every character in the alliance will. Does Izo or Shinobu really need a chapter? Kawamatsu?

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
โ€Ž
What if Oda throws a curveball, and we get chapters also dedicated to the villains?

Say we get a Kaido Chapter, a King Chapter, Queen, Jack, Orochi, etc.

These focus chapters are providing updates on the situation, and Oda still has a lot to unpack. He can pad it out in various ways. Either by giving more characters highlight chapters, or just not bothering with the pattern entirely, though he seems invested in it so far.

In short, it's useless to assign a deadline on this arc based on some pattern we decided the significance of.

Since chapter 1004 Oda has been naming every chapter after an Alliance member or a Mugiwara.

1004 : Tama
1005 : Robin
1006 : Hyogoro
1007 : Chopper
1008: Asura Doji

Oda will either make 15 more chapters (8 Strawhats, 7 allies) or go for 24 chapters (covering all the SHs and allies still currently in the fight that haven't received a named chapter)

Which way do you think it will go? 15 or 24?
This is so bad. There's really no way Oda could resolve all of this even in 24 chapters.

Yamato hasn't made it to the rooftop and it'll be a while before she does. Neither have Hawkins, Apoo, or Xdrake. The main battle won't start nearing its end until all the supernova face off against Kaidou. Can't you remember how much time Oda needed for the Bird Cage?

Sanji hasn't gotten his matchup yet. Neither King or Queen have gotten theirs. One could say Brook as well. Not to mention, there's Cp0, the orochi plotline, etc.

The countdown that usually raises the stakes of the arc hasn't started yet. Once Onigashima actually starts moving then the real battle begins.

Wano will last another 30 chapters minimum

Unless he does a Fishman Island and beats all the Beast Pirates in one chapter which would be an... interesting... choice but I donโ€™t think thereโ€™s much chance of that.

All the Strawhats will get a chapter, not sure that every character in the alliance will. Does Izo or Shinobu really need a chapter? Kawamatsu?
I donโ€™t see any of the F6 falling by chapter 1014 considering that Chopper might not even have his fight set up yet, and neither do Sanji and Yamato

Garp the Fist

Bwahahahaha
โ€Ž
I donโ€™t see any of the F6 falling by chapter 1014 considering that Chopper might not even have his fight set up yet, and neither do Sanji and Yamato
All the fights donโ€™t need to be set up for people to start being defeated. In EL Sanji didnโ€™t start fighting Jabra until after the non M3 fights were over. In Dressrosa, a load of the fights (Dellinger, Jora, Lao G) happened from beginning to end in a single chapter. Hajrudin vs Machvise I think only had two panels prior to the chapter it was finished in.
The Flying Six fights have been well-set up now, thereโ€™s no real need to delay them any further just to wait for every single character to be in position. Franky vs Sasaki has been going on going on for ages, that can be over and done with anytime soon.

What if Oda throws a curveball, and we get chapters also dedicated to the villains?

Say we get a Kaido Chapter, a King Chapter, Queen, Jack, Orochi, etc.

These focus chapters are providing updates on the situation, and Oda still has a lot to unpack. He can pad it out in various ways. Either by giving more characters highlight chapters, or just not bothering with the pattern entirely, though he seems invested in it so far.

In short, it's useless to assign a deadline on this arc based on some pattern we decided the significance of.
Oh yes !

chapter 1010: Pteranodon in the sky

chapter 1011: sweet general smoothie ruins the raid

Wano's act structure being 15-30-45-30-15 failed as act 3 didn't end in chapter 1002. The second opinion is 15-30-60-30-15 so around chapter 1017 I think. If it doesn't end by then, I'll be 80% sure that the arc is only 3 acts.